Future// B. Gray

I smiled at my a 16 year old twins fighting about who got to drive the Jeep and who got to drive the Cruiser. "How about you go together?" I asked, shaking my head at them.

"But, Mom, Kayden is picking up Bella and I don't really like her," Josie groaned, picking at her nails. "And I don't really like Drew, but I deal with him," Jacob said. I rolled my eyes.

"Fine, I'll drive," I shrugged, making my 5 year old giggle from the table. "No, Mom, we'll go together." Jacob said, nodding at Josie.

She nodded back agreeing. Jacob took Daxton from his seat at the table and took him to watch TV in the Livingroom.

"So, Mom, I need an outfit to wear. Wanna help me?" She asked. I smiled at her. "Of course I do. You have to look amazing for Drew. Tell him I said happy birthday, by the way," I winked at her.

"Whose birthday is it?" Blake, my husband asked, slinging his arms around Josie's shoulders. "Oh, just Max's." I said, shrugging.

My daughter and I are very close. She tells me everything and if she doesn't want her dad to know, then he don't. Like Drew.

"Hi baby," Blake said, kissing Jo's forehead. They were close too. She's always been a daddy's girls. "Hi, Dad," She smiled leaning into him.

"You ready?" I asked her. She nodded. "Ready for what?" Blake asked, walking over to me and giving me a peck on the cheek, then going to the fridge.

"Oh, I'm going to paint her nails and help her get ready for Max's party tonight." I said. He nodded. "Alright."

I followed our daughter to her room and sat on her bed. "So, I was thinking my red dress, you know the one with the low back."

I nodded. "That would be super cute. And no heels, they are dangerous at parties. How about the red wedge sandals?" I asked.

She grabbed them and went into her closet to get ready. "Mom, I kinda need to ask/tell you something," She said, walking out of the closet.

I zipped her dress up and nodded at her. "I think I'm ready to have sex with Drew. We've been together for a while and I trust him and I really like him."

I smiled at her. "Then do it. I was younger then you when I lost mine and I don't regret it." I said, rubbing her shoulders.

She scrunched her nose. "Was it with Dad?" I laughed and shook my head. "No, I did not meet your dad until I was 19. And it was through Bryce."

She nodded. She sat down at her dresser and started doing her hair and makeup. I took the straightener and helped her finish her hair.

"Thank you for talking to me about it," I said as she stood up and looked at herself in the mirror. "I'm just glad that I can talk to you, some girls can't talk to their mom about his stuff, and I think that would be weird, not telling you." She said.

I hugged her. "I love you, and I'm glad you two trust me enough to talk to me." I said, squeezing her shoulders. "I love you too, and it's almost time to go.

I followed her back downstairs to the Livingroom where Blake and Jacob were playing a video game.

"Ready?" Josie asked. Jacob nodded, getting up and grabbing the keys. "You know my rules. Be home by curfew. Call me if you need anything." I said, closing the door behind them.

I turned and met Blake coming up behind me. "How late will they be tonight?" I asked. "I think three hours?" He said, wrapping his arms around my waist.