texas // j. hossler

I got out of the car, and took off to find Kellianne. the Sway boys and I are in texas with a few bud for the weekend.

I jumped on kellianne. "bitch, I missed you!" I said, making her laugh. "I missed you too." I hugged Sam, Tayler, Hootie, and Jackson before getting my bags from Jaden.

"thanks," I said, grabbing my bag. he smiled, lightly knocking my shoulder with his. "so are you two sharing a room. because," Bryce stopped. "i'm good with that." I shrugged.

jaden and I walked upstairs to find our room. I put my things down on the bed and smiled at him. "i'm so ready to party." I laughed, smiling at him.

he walked over to me and rested his hands on my hips. "me too. but maybe a party without everybody first?" he smirked. "I wish. later." I said, walking towards the door.

jaden and I weren't together, but we were loyal to each other. i went down to the kitchen and saw Bryce opening the claws.

"a black cherry for you," he said, handing it to me. "thanks," i said, opening it and taking a drink. quinton came downstairs. "y/n, talk to Cynthia, please." he said, handing me his phone.

"hey, bitch, what's up?" i said. she laughed. "nothing. i just wanted you to do me a favor. keep an eye on quinton." i nodded. "of course. i'll text you anything i see." she laughed. "thanks, love ya b." and hung up.

quinton was drinking a claw. "no, you are a baby. stop!" i said, taking it from him, causing him to scoff. "you are literally 4 months older then me."

i smiled, "making me the boss." i said, handing it back to him. we went out to the pool and swam for a while. Josh was live.

i had a few too many white claws. "hey," i slurred, walking over and waving at the phone. "y/n is not on a two month cleanse." he said, patting my head.

Bryce came over and was in the same state as me. we were laughing our asses off. i stumbled over to jaden, thinking we were out of the video.

"hey, baby." he said, sitting one of his hands over my legs. i smiled at him. "hi," i said, leaning in to kiss him. he kissed me back, smiling.

_______________________________

i woke up to josh in my room with a camera. "josh, what the hell do you want?" jaden said, pulling me deeper into him. "so, guys, these two made an early disappearance last night."

i flipped him off, which caused him to run off screaming like a little girl. i grabbed my phone and texted my mom back.

"oh shit." jaden said. i looked at him. "what?" he looked at me, and turned his phone towards me. it was the video of us last night. on tiktok room.

'tiktoker #y/f/n y/l/n and #jadenhossler are caught sharing a kiss in #joshrichards live stream last night. these two have claimed to be friends on more than one occasion. but we believe it's a lie. #baewatch ?'

i sighed. "fucking shit." i said, getting up call my PR dude. jaden shook his head. "i mean, it's fine. we are both single. so why does it matter." he said. i nodded.

i got back on Instagram and saw another post on tiktok room. 'another video of #y/f/n y/l/n. looks like she's having too much fun in texas. is she promoting under age drinking?'

i groaned, turning my phone off. "shit." i said, sitting up. jaden was watching me. "you good ma?" he asked, sitting a hand on my thigh. i nodded.

i went to take a shower and get ready for the day. we were going to a lake to ride jet skis. i got ready and went back to our room so Jaden could get a shower.