wisdom teeth // b. hall

I groaned at my mom as she woke me up. "C'mon, y/n, you have to be at the surgery center at 6. It's almost 5:30." she warned.

Bryce laughed. "I got her Kathy." he told my mom, coming into my bedroom. "baby, you gotta get up." he said, sitting on the bed beside me.

"I don't wanna go." I said, looking at him. he nodded. "I know, but once it's done, you don't have to put up with them anymore."

I sat up. "fine." I got out of bed and went to my closet to find something to wear. I grabbed a pair of shorts and one of Bryce's hoodies.

"We're leaving!" my mom shouted as I slipped my feet in my crocs and put my hair in its bun. "It's now or never right?"

_____________________________

I sighed as I sat on the bed that would take me into surgery. "Okay, y/n, your mom is filling out paperwork. I need you to change into the gown and put the hair cover on."

I looked at my nurse, nodding as she left. Bryce was staring at me. "You okay?" I nodded. "Yeah, right now I am." I slipped my shorts off and my hoodie.

"Bryce, will you unclip my bra please?" I asked. he nodded and reached a hand around my back and unclipped it. I nodded, impressed.

"That was quick." I smirked. "I mean, lot's of practice." he smiled, leaning in to kiss me. I pulled back as I heard my mom' voice.

I laid back in the bed. My nurse came back and started my IV. "okay, the doctor will be here in about 5 minutes." she said, patting my leg.

I scooted over on the bed so Bryce could lay next to me. "smile, babe." he said, taking a picture with me and my hair net.

"Bryce, I actually hate you." I said, laying my head on his shoulder. he laughed. his phone rang and Jaden was Facetiming him.

he answered. "hey j!" I said, waving at the phone. besides Josh, Jaden was probably my best friend. "hey, I was calling to check on you." I smiled.

"i'm okay. I might not be later though." he laughed, then went to telling Bryce about some video idea. my doctor came.

"alright, Miss y/l/n, let's go." he smiled, patting my leg. Bryce kissed my lips then my forehead before letting me go.

"miss y/l/n, I am putting this mask on your nose and mouth. breathe in and out normally and count down from 100." "100, 99, 9-"

Bryce

Kathy and I were talking about Y/n. "I don't know what to get her for her birthday." she said. "she wants a puppy, which josh and I have been looking at." I said.

she looked at me. "If you get her a puppy, she will be the happiest person in the world." I laughed. I love y/n with everything in me.

"if I get the puppy, you should get the things for the puppy and then give them to her before I give her the puppy." I said, she nodded.

"Bryce and Kathy?" some lady said, coming out the door. I stood up and followed Kathy to the woman. "so, y/n is out of surgery. she's a little loopy."

I walked to my girls room and saw her crying. "baby, what's wrong?" I said, grabbing her hand. she stopped crying and looked at me.

"I have a boyf-" then she stopped. "you are my boyfriend!" she giggled, grabbing my arm. I bit my lip to stop from laughing.

"Bryce, I've got to sign the papers and get the car. can you get her dressed?" I nodded. "okay, princess, do you wanna go home?"

she nodded. "now please." she mumbled. "okay, first we gotta get you dressed." I said, patting her head.

she nodded,, swinging her legs to the side of the bed. I untied the her gown, causing her to fall almost naked.

I choked on air. I've seen her naked so many times, but damn, she's beautiful and mine. I handed her the bra and she just looked at it.

"do I have to put it on?" she pouted. I bit my lip. "I guess not baby." I said, helping her get her shorts on and my hoodie.

she giggled. "Bryce, remember what we did the other night? you know when you fucked me in the kitchen. then the bathroom. then the bed."

well. "yeah, baby, let's not talk about that here though." she smirked the best she could making me laugh. "I wanna do it now though."

I nodded. that's my girl. "later, let's get you home first." I said, kissing her forehead and getting her in the wheelchair.

the nurse pushed her out while I held her hand. "Bryce? will you hold me?" she said. oh my heart. "yeah, baby, let me get in." I got in and then she got in.

she was sitting on my lap with her head on my chest. I had my arms wrapped around her tiny frame. "mom? can we get chick-fil-a?"

"no, you can't eat anything." Kathy said. "fuck you." y/n said, then laughed. "Bryce, fuck me!" she was dying as I sat there.

Kathy started laughing. "I knew she was gonna do this." I smiled. we were 30 minutes from y/n's house. she fell asleep.

we got home and I carried her in the house. "okay, I am going to be down here. come get me if she needs anything." Kathy said.

I laid down beside my sleeping girl and pulled her tiny body into mine. "I love you." she mumbled. "I love you too."

my hone rang. josh was calling. "yo." I answered. "hey, we're on our way to her house. what kind of ice cream is her favorite?"

I laughed. "chocolate." we said good bye and hung up. about 15 minutes later Jaden and JOsh were in her room.

"dude, she KO'D." Jaden said, laughing. "was she bad?" josh asked. I looked at him with wide eyes. "she asked me to fuck her. while the nurse was right outside the curtain."

they laughed. she stirred at the noise. "hey," jaden said. she looked at him. "jaden, have I ever told you about how much I love you guys." she said.

jaden laughed, handing he the ice cream. her eyes got wide. "I love you a lot more now!" she said, opening it and taking a bite with her finger.