drag // j. hossler

I sighed when I got out of my car and entered the L.A heat. it was about 100 degrees today. that means it's gonna be a good night.

I smiled when I went in the little coffee shop I am a regular at. "hey, y/n, how'd it go last night?" Kathy, the elderly lady behind the counter asked.

"great. I won out crazy big." she smiled, but shook her head. "the usual?" she asked. I nodded. "please?" she started working on my caramel coffee with sweet cream.

"how much is big, y/n?" she asked. I shrugged. "about 8 grand." she laughed. "no shit? that's crazy! you are making bank." she said.

I nodded. "please be safe, I don't think I could handle you getting hurt." I smiled. "I will. I promise." I said, paying her for my coffee and taking my seat at the window.

I was scrolling on my phone and drinking my coffee when I saw someone standing by my car. "bro, this is sexy as hell." one guy said.

I jumped up and was out the door before I could blink. "uhm, hi, can I help you?" I said. the one with tattoos looked at me.

"oh, uh, no we are just admiring the car." he said. I nodded. "yeah, she's pretty hot isn't she?" I asked. the group of boys nodded.

I looked at all of them and smiled. they look like they could be pretty fun. most of them had tattoos so that's something we had in common.

"she's mine." I smirked. they all gaped at me. "dude, I don't know whos hotter her or the car." one of them mumbled.

"do you know what you have here? i'm jaden by the way." he said. I nodded. "a '64 mustang. with 8,000 horsepower. and a nitro system." I shrugged.

he gasped. "that's a definite race car." one of them said. I laughed. "yeah, she is." I shrugged. "who races her?" "I do most nights."

he nodded. "hi, my name is jaden hossler. and I would like to take you out." he said, smiling. I laughed. "i'm y/n. and I might be down."

___________________________

jaden and I were lying in his bed talking about tonight. "I can't believe you are letting me ride with you." he said, kissing my neck.

"mhm," I said, my eyes fluttering between open and closed. he stopped and I groaned. "why?" he laughed. "because the fun comes after we win tonight." he whispered.

I agreed. he cuddled into me more and I wrapped my arms around his shoulders. "I think you use me just for sex sometimes." he said, making me smile.

"not only for the sex. I actually like you." I said, playing with his hair. he nodded. "good, because I actually like you too." I smiled.

"but sex is always great." he smirked. I laughed, shoving his shoulder. I started tracing the tattoos on his arms and neck.

he was tracing the tattoos on my wrist and hands and arms. "I have never been with someone who has tattoos." he said. I smiled.

"I'm glad I am your first." I said. he nodded. "me too." I checked my phone and sighed. "as much as I love this, we need to get ready. it's 8."

_______________________________

I smiled at Bryce as he collected the money from the bets. I walked over to logan, the guy my first race was against.

"what's up man?" he said, hugging me. "not much. dude, I can't believe we're racing again." I said, as jaden walked up to us.

"logan, this is jaden, my boyfriend." I said. "wait you like guys?" logan said. I rolled my eyes as he laughed. I shoved him.

"logan's car isn't even in the same bracket as mine, so we shouldn't be racing." I told jaden, smirking at logan.

logan rolled his eyes. "whatever, but it's really not fair." he said. I laughed again. I smiled at jaden. "are you letting him ride?" I nodded.

"shit dude, she don't let anyone ride." I nodded. "true, but jaden's an adrenaline junkie too." logan nodded. "good, you needed someone to match your energy."

I smiled at both of them. "alright, real reason i'm over here. how much are we waging?" I asked. he shrugged. "I got 2." I nodded. "2 it is. Bryce is holding." I said, pointing to Bryce.

logan pulled 2 grand out and handed it to Bryce, then when to get in his car. jaden's eyes were wide. "is that the illegal part?" he said. I nodded.

"yeah," I shrugged, grabbing his hand and pulling him over to my car. "so how long have you known him?" jaden asked.

I smirked. "a while, but he never scored past third place." I shrugged. jaden nodded. "good." I smiled at him. he had me trapped against my car.

I had my arms around his neck and his hands were on my hips as he kissed me. "yo, y/l/n, you ready?" someone yelled. I pulled back and nodded.

jaden and I got in the car. "okay, so, when we take off at first, the front is gonna lift, but it's normal, we don't use the nitro till later tonight." he nodded.

I smirked. "ready?" I asked. he smiled at me. "fuck yeah."

______________________________

at the end of the night I cashed out at 10 grand and 4 wins. easy night. jaden and I were talking to Jerome, my last race.

"you gotta fast car dude." he shook his head, handing me my money. I smiled and nodded. "thank you, I would love to stay and chat, but uh, you know what happens after a win." I said, winking.

jaden and I got in the car and started back to my apartment. "so, since I won, does that mean I get to be in control?" I asked. jaden laughed.

"baby, you will never be in control in bed, okay?" he said, placing a hand on my thigh where his thumb was touching me. "mhm." I said, gassing it down the interstate.