First Time // Huddy

I sighed as I came out of the bathroom. "What's wrong baby?" Chase asked, fixing his hair in the mirror of our room. I shrugged.

"I can't find a shirt that looks right to wear." I said, sitting on the bed. he smiled at me. "Chase, it's not funny." I said, looking at him.

He smiled at me again. "Sorry, baby, but you are pregnant. So that's gonna happen. Wear one of mine." he said, handing me a striped shirt.

I sighed and slipped the shirt on over my bra. I sat back on the bed and sighed. "Are you excited?" I asked Chase.

He laid down beside me and smiled. "Yeah, I am. Are you?" he asked, putting a hand on my small bump. I nodded.

"I'm nervous," I said, covering his hand with mine. "I get that. I am too," he said, kissing my cheek. "I'm happy though," he said.

I smiled. "Me too. I know we're young, but we've been together for a while. I think we're as ready as we're ever gonna be." He agreed.

I checked the time and sighed. "We need to get going." I said, sitting up and sliding my crocs on. He grabbed my hand and pulled me up.

He kissed me and set his hands on my hips. "let's go," I said, grabbing my purse and keys.

____________________________

I opened the door to the doctor's office and smiled at the receptionist. "Hi, my name is y/n y/l/n. I have an appointment at 2." I said.

She smiled at me. "Yes, First appointment! How are you feeling?" she asked. I smiled. "Nervous? Excited?" I said.

She laughed. "That's completely normal. Dad? How about you?" she asked Chase. He smiled. "Honestly, I feel pretty chill."

She smiled and handed me the paperwork to fill out. "Just have a seat and fill this out, then give it to the nurse when you go back." she said.

Chase and I sat down in one of the chairs. I started filling out the paperwork. "What kinda questions are on there?"

I looked at Chase. "Well, here's a good one for you. When was the last time you had sexual intercourse?" He looked terrified.

"For real?" he asked. I nodded, showing it to him. "That's crazy. Can they ask those kind of questions?" he asked.

"Yeah, this doctor is going to see my vagina for the rest of their career, so these are normal questions." I said.

I finished filling out the paperwork. Chase was bouncing his leg, meaning he was nervous. "What's wrong bubs?" I asked, sitting a hand on his knee.

"I don't know. I'm like, nervous. because I don't know what to expect." He said. I nodded. "Well, today is pretty much, see the baby, hear the heartbeat."

"Y/n Y/ln," a nurse in pink scrubs came out. Chase and I stood up. I smiled at her. "Hi, my name is Payten, I will be your nurse. Is this the father?" she asked me.

"Yeah, yeah, sorry, this is Chase." I said, as she smiled at him. "Alright, mama, this is your room. The ultrasound tech will be with you in a minute."

Chase and I went in the room and I sat on the table. "That was weird." I whispered to Chase. He laughed. "What was?"

"Being called mama, that was weird." I said, again. He shook his head. "I call you ma and mamas all the time." I nodded. "That's different though."

He shook his head and kissed me. I smiled as he pulled back. "I can not believe we are actually having a baby." he said.

I agreed with him. There was a knock on the door, then someone else in purple scrubs came in. "Hi y/n, My name is Emily, I am the ultrasound tech."

"Hi, it's nice to meet you." I said. "and is that dad over there in the corner?" she asked. I nodded. "Yeah, his name is chase."

"okay, so nice to meet you guys. and congratulations on the baby! I'm super excited for you guys." she said, messing with one of the monitors.

"And to get started today, I am going to ask you to pull your shirt up and let me see the little bump. It says that you are two and a half months?"

"yeah, that's about right," I said, pulling my shirt up. Chase helped me get it up in the back. "okay, good."

"so, on this ultrasound today, we're just checking the little one out, seeing how they are. and hearing the heartbeat."

she put some of the gel on my belly and started moving the probe around. she smiled at something on her screen, then turned it towards us.

"alright, so, this, is the baby. they are perfectly healthy from the looks of it." she said, pointing to the screen.

I could already feel the tears starting to form. "oh, my God." I whispered, looking at the screen. Chase smiled at me.

"are we ready for the heartbeat?" she asked, smiling at me. I looked at Chase and he nodded.

thump- thump. thump-thump. I gasped, and covered my hand with my mouth. then the tears started sliding.

Emily was smiling. "There we are mama, they are perfect. I'm going to give you a few minutes while you wait for the doctor."

I looked at Chase. He had tears streaming down his face. "Bubby, don't cry on me." I said, wiping his tears.

He shook his head. "I can't believe we made that." he said, sniffling his nose. I smiled. "Me either." I said.

He kissed me and I smiled. "I promise, as soon as this baby is born, it's me and you. forever." he said.

I smiled, "why the wait, Chase?" I asked. "because I know if I asked you to marry me right now, you would say yes, but we would have to wait."

"why?" I smirked. "because you told me that you did not want to get married while pregnant," he smirked, kissing me again.

"you and me forever," I whispered, sticking my pinky out. "you and me forever." he said, wrapping his pinky with mine.