Author's Note 3.0

HELLO all you beautiful souls!!

Have you missed me?  Because I've fucking missed you.

How we doing? Losing our minds yet? I have.

Also, what the fuck is this?

A THIRD author's note?

I know, I know. Get to the damn point already right?

Fine. If you insist.

So.....I know I said I was done with this series. I know I said this was the end. That I was starting a new story. I KNOW. I got it alright. Gees.

But here's the thing.

I may have unintentionally lied and did a thing.

I'm about to go post an eighth book (EIGHTH BOOK 😱🤯), it's going to be called Lost because ya know, we gotta stick with the theme right. Thank god there's a ton of four letter words haha.

As for that other story, I'm still writing it. I'll post it when I post it. So pencil that into your calendar. Really, I'm trying. But it's being a little bitch and I couldn't stay away from this series. Someone would start commenting or liking it and I kept reading random chapters and then Rensk3N was like maybe you should write a book from this person's pov about this topic and I was like 😯😱🤔 "gurl, I think your on to something" and then I waited like two days and I still was like "yeah she's fucking on to something" and then I waited another couple days and I was like "alright roll your damn sleeves up and let's fucking party". And then well now I'm here. And you're here.

So that's real cool.

I'll shut up now and go post it. See ya all for some daily updates you amazing people who read the random shit I blabber on about.

Love you 😘.