Chapter One: What?!

Myoui Sharon Mina is currently seated in a stool of her dressing room with her make - up artist, Im Nayeon, applying makeup on her porcelain skin.

She was getting ready for her big night, the premiere night of her movie, If Only, with her co-actor, Park Jimin.

They were talking about how Mina hates Son Chaeyoung, the other popular artist in the company. There was something in her face or in her personality that makes Mina's blood boil.

When Nayeon finished applying, the latter was ready. She grabs her purse and went to the limo that was waiting for her outside. It was given by the company for events and whatnots. Mina is on her way to the event now.

Park Jimin sent a message ✉️:
I can't wait for you to be here Ms. Myoui, I bet you look pretty.

Mina rolls her eyes, yeah, Jimin is handsome and talented, but he was also an asshole, always trying to hit upon every pretty girl she sees. Jimin is not her type, just no.

They arrived at the event when Mina steps out, flashes are everywhere, shouting fans are there asking for her autograph. She was used to this life now, even though the fear is still there, but it never bothers her anymore. She waves and shows them her captivating gummy smile.

She went to Jimin when she saw him, and Jimin as Jimin eyes her from head to toe. " You look hot Myoui, " he said, smirking, Mina rolls her eyes to his comment before they walk together into the red carpet.

Flashes are everywhere, nearly blinding her eyes but like she's used to this kind of stuff.

Then an interviewer came for Mina.

"Good evening, Ms. Myoui"

"Good evening" she replied back, smiling at the interviewee and the camera.

"You look pretty stunning tonight," the interviewee said.

"Thanks, you too"

"So, are you pretty excited for the movie?"

"A hundred percent yes, me and my co-actor alongside the team, especially Director Hyo, Park Jihyo, we uhm prepared all of this, we worked hard for this, so yeah, I am pretty excited about it."

"So I heard you also sang in one of the scenes in the movie?"

"That's a secret, anyway, you guys are going to watch it anyway, so..." she said, winking at the camera.

"Okay, Myoui Mina everyone for If Only, please watch the movie," the interviewee said before bowing to her.

The night was pretty eventful.

----

The premiere had ended an hour ago and Mina's in her apartment, sitting in her bed, laying on the headboard, scrolling through Instagram. She had posted a picture from the premiere.

 She had posted a picture from the premiere