Chapter Seven: Friday, My Friend...?

-_-_-SON CHAEYOUNG'S POV-_-_-

I woke up, groaning at the sound of my alarm clock. Luckily, I changed my alarm from Jeongyeon's voice to Be as One or else I'm dead on the floor.

I still don't want to leave my bed though, but I have loads of work to do, so I can't do anything.

I immediately brush my teeth, quickly grabbing the towel, and took a bath.

----

It's pretty much very early, but I wanted to stay here in the studio for a couple of minutes to revise some words or to practice the tune. Today's the day we would be recording the tune of my songs.

I still haven't heard of Mina after yesterday, oh well, it's pretty much early and I reckon she's still sleeping, after all, she doesn't have work, until the 2nd week, next month. Why do I even care?

2 hours later, the staff was coming one by one, until JYP is the one left, who is still not here. My other song was sent to him, and I forgot my own copy, so we were pretty much waiting for him to arrive.

Minutes later, a knock was heard on the door. I get up, with a smile on my face, expecting it to be JYP. But unluckily, it was at least the most unexpected person.

Myoui the great Mina.

My smile immediately turns into a frown.

"What are you doing here?" I ask as I cross my arms, but I can't stop myself from checking her outfit choice. Her hair was pulled into a ponytail, she was wearing a white t-shirt paired it with some black joggers and white Adidas, she had light make up, which makes her ten times more beautiful than she is already.

She pouts, "Can't I visit my girlfriend here? " Pffft, unbelievable, now she's playing the girlfriend card.

" Did a staff sent you here to act or what? " I said, bluntly, not really caring if she got hurt or something. She didn't even care about mine. So it's like a win-win situation.

She pouts, even more, her eyes glistening with sadness, " I actually wanted to come here and support you, and no, this is not an act, but I guess you hate my presence, I'll leave now. "

I sighed, at least she was being honest.

"WAIT! MINA! " I shouted as she starts to walk away, I grab her arm before pulling her into a hug.

"I was just joking, come and join me then," I say as I patiently wait for her to release her arms that were tightly gripped on me.

"Oh my god, are you crying Mina?!" I ask as soon as I felt my cloth becoming wet. I softly pulled away from the hug to see if she really was and I was correct.

She was crying diamond tears. Shit, why is it when Mina cries, she still looks as elegant as she already is, but when I cry, I looked like a zombie?!

I wipe her tears before kissing her cheek. Urgh, this feels embarrassing.

"Stop crying babe, let's go now," I say as I hug her tight before walking towards the door of the company's studio immediately, my face burning, as I was embarrassed.