Chapter Forty: Back To Work!

----

Mina woke up early to the smell of coffee and delicious breakfast. As soon as she arrived in the kitchen, the smell of strawberry pancakes, tteokbokki, and coffee invited her.

" Good morning babe, " She greets as she notices Chaeyoung sipping coffee in the table while she brushes her teeth. Chaeyoung smiles at her and greets her back.

Mina takes a seat across her as her eyes sparkle because of what's in front of her.
She starts to eat as the two continued their businesses. Today will be a busy day for Mina.

" Are you excited for today, babe? " Chaeyoung starts a conversation despite how peaceful the atmosphere is. Mina's smile widens even more as she nods excitedly, waddling her feet under the table to show her excitement.

" You will come with me, alright? " Mina says as she stares at the younger girl. The composer rolls her eyes playfully, " I wasn't even planning to stay, " She says, smiling cheekily at the latter that made Mina chuckle.

----

-_-_-SON CHAEYOUNG'S POV-_-_-

I jump in my seat as I sing along to the songs that Mina is playing. Ed Sheeran feat. Justin Bieber's I Don't Care, starts playing.

" Cause' I Don't Care When I'm with my baby~ yeah~ all the bad things disappear~ " I sing even though I don't really know the words to the song.

We are heading towards Jihyo unnie's building where she, Mina, and the leading actor will meet. Jihyo unnie texted Mina an hour ago that she will hand out the script to the cast. I'm excited! It's been a while since I actually visited Jihyo unnie's building.

Apparently, the ride from my apartment to the building takes two and a half-hour of traveling time, I had asked Jihyo unnie why she decided to build her studio in a very secluded area. She explained that she and her husband wanted the cast comfortable without paparazzi swarming the entrance. I mean, no person would love to sit in a car for two and a half-hour just to take pictures of their favorite artists, right?

I mean, that can be me.

My song I Think Im In Love starts to play, which took me by surprise, Mina actually listens to my songs? I look at her with a smirk as her face turns crimson red, eyes focused on the road.

" I Think Im In Love again~ oh yeah yeah~ I Think Im In Love again~ I didn't think it could be true~ let alone that it would be you~ "I and Mina both sang at the same time, glancing at each other.
It was one of those cliché moments where time seems to stop as I watch the girl in front of me as she dances and sings along to the song in her seat.

I had this silly smile as I watch her enjoy my song. She looks cute and beautiful at the same time, how can one be this beautiful? She looks so beautiful and I would love to watch this view every day for the rest of my life. Seeing that smile etched on her lips, those eyes that seem to be sparkling in happiness.

" Babe? " I heard Mina, causing me to break out from my trance, blinking my eyes rapidly. I look at her once again to see that smile had turned into a smirk. Fuck! Too hot!

" You are staring, " She says, glancing at me, the smirk not leaving even for once. I look at her, raising my eyebrow, pretending to be oblivious when I actually did stare at her. " What do you mean? No, I wasn't, " I say, sinking into the soft seat of her car, crossing my arms.

" Did too, " She says, I can still feel her smirking at me causing me to roll my eyes playfully. We continued to bicker like little kids. It all stopped when the music changed from romantic into seductive, our cheeks flushed.

I forgot the name of the song, but the lyrics are sexual enough that it silenced us. Damn, look at that, I didn't know a piece of single sexual music can silence the great Myoui Mina.

It has been two hours and we have yet arrived, Director Hyo had informed Mina that the color of the building is black, with the name KONNECT Entertainment. Last time I visited their property, it was still being built, I'm excited to see the changes!

My mind averts to Mina's leading actor, who will it be though? I mean the guy would be a lucky ass man since I have heard there will be a kissing scene, I didn't eavesdrop, okay? I just happen to pass by, yeah.

I just hope this guy is not freaky or a pervert that will make my girl uncomfortable or else he will receive this fist, no matter how famous or rich he is.

I'm nervous, something is telling me that something bad will happen. I don't know if this is because I'm already jealous even though I haven't met the guy. There's a feeling inside me that this guy will ruin everything at the moment and that scared me.

The thought of Mina falling in love with someone else kills me. Having to watch her do the things she used to do to me to another person, it kills me. I really want to confess now but I don't think it will be a great idea today. I promised to myself though that I will eventually confess and hopefully she doesn't reject me.

I already planned a thought in my mind, we would go to my apartment's rooftop which I haven't mentioned, decorated with hearts and flowers, a table in the center and there I will confess my undying feelings for the actress.

I'm so full of myself, how am I sure that Mina will not reject me?

I'm nervous when that time will come, Mina has so much power over me that she can literally crush me into pieces just by saying I don't like you. I didn't want to fall into the depressing pit again, trying to cope out with the fact that the girl of my dreams doesn't like me back.

How advance-minded, Chaeyoung. Continue doing it and it will break your heart even more.

I sighed deeply as I rest my chin on the open window of the car, watching everything we pass by. I then felt a hand on top of mine. " You okay? " I heard Mina asks, I tried my best to give her a genuine smile before nodding. She smiles, " Good, because we are here, " I looked at the front, we indeed reached our destination. I watch Mina pulled over the parking lot, I unbuckle my seatbelt, opening the car door and literally run outside for some fresh air.

The parking lot is huge! I eyed the huge building in front of me. Of course, it is huge, look how short I am, it would be weird if the building's shorter than me.

I heard Mina chuckle, I turn my back, raising an eyebrow at her. She shakes her head with that little smile on her lips, walking towards me. She pinches my cheeks as she pouts, " You are so cute, " She says, pinching my cheeks once again that made me scrunch my nose.

I linked my arm into hers as we walk towards the entrance of the building. Jihyo unnie was already standing, greeting us with her gummy smile. I run to hug her, as Mina stayed behind.

" Hey, your leading actor is a little late, he will be here though, " Jihyo unnie said as soon as we broke the hug. Director Hyo suddenly looks at the entrance, so I turn my body to see what she is looking for, when I noticed a silhouette of a man, wearing a sleeveless top, his muscles visible as he removes his sunglasses.

Wait. That's the man that spilled his drink over me! I forgot what's his name.

Bambam?

----

I'm honestly excited about the drama👀 Did it ever cross your mind that maybe Bambam is connected to the person who spiked her drink...?

Hm? I don't know👀

Anyways! Hope you all like this😘 update coming soon - - - - >