Chapter Forty-five: Kissing Scene and Deadly Eyes

😏 Short chapter everyone,

----

-_-_-SON CHAEYOUNG'S POV-_-_-

I'm excited today! I get to finally see Mina work her magic on the set, like really close. I actually stayed behind yesterday so I didn't see what they did or what happened but Mina said that it will be okay for today.

But I don't know, something is bothering Mina like she is keeping a secret she can't tell. We do trust each other, right?
It's really obvious because whenever I ask her about the scene that will happen today, she just brushes it off and changes the topic, I'm not that oblivious. I really really want to ask what's bothering her but I didn't want to be on her bad side today so I just kept quiet while we are on the way to the set.

When we arrived, Mina and I parted ways considering she was immediately dragged by the make-up artist, the most beautiful, pretty and adorable, her line, not mine, unnie I've ever met, it was none other than Im Nayeon unnie.

Since I've got nothing to do because Jihyo unnie was busy, I roam around the whole set, greeting every staff member that I passed as I amaze myself because of luxurious Jihyo unnie is.

I mean, her husband is a CEO and a KPOP artist and she's one of the biggest directors all around the world, so she's got to be this rich. I mean, literally, their things are covered with Gucci, Chanel and other luxurious brands, I swear they could cover the whole building with that kind of material.

I came back to see everyone getting ready for the scene. I sit quietly on a chair in the corner of the room, I'm not actually visible if you are in the center but I can see literally everything here.

It's a nice place, to be honest.

I haven't seen Mina so I guess she's still getting ready, I quickly opened my phone and took selfies quietly. Since I didn't want to make my storage full, I decided to play games that I recently installed to entertain myself.

I quickly locked my phone when the atmosphere became quiet so I looked at the center where they will shoot, to see Myoui Mina, sitting there, looking beautiful with her dress, looking around as if she is searching for someone with nervousness in her eyes. She seems like she's anxious about what's going to happen.

Is she looking for me? I ask myself, I fight the urge to leave this chair and go over there to ease her nervousness but I didn't want to disturb her so to be a nice girl, I decided to glue my butt into this chair and just watch.

Minutes later, Bambam shows up with just a t-shirt and boxers, uhm? What's happening here? The shoot has now begun so I watched carefully and silently.

" Hey Sharon, what are you doing here? " I heard Bambam ask "Sharon" slash, Mina. I looked at Mina as she plays with her fingers before doing something I didn't expect.

She pulls Bambam by the collar as she presses her soft lips on his rough ones.
I looked away as I felt my heart started to crack, my eyes becoming watery, why didn't she told me? I thought we actually trust each other.

I do not really care if she likes me back or not but here I thought she actually cares for me and trusts me enough to tell me this. Was this the reason she was anxious? Did she actually think keeping this from me will make me happy? What? So she could tell me this after and we will be back from the old lovey-dovey couple everyone pertained us to be? Pft, she's wrong.

This is why I hate trusting people too much or just being too much nice to them, they take advantage of you being nice, thinking that everything will be okay as soon as they apologize. No, that's not how it works. I do have a heart, a life, a body, and a mind to take care of, they didn't really have to take advantage of that, she didn't need to take advantage of that.

I have enough broken hearts from my past and I didn't want her to add one more from the list.

I blink the tears away as I pull my earphones from my pouch, pressing shuffle as I look down, not wanting to see anyone from the set to see me from crying.

Unfortunately, it's like the world is against me because Adele's Someone Like You starts to play,

" I remember you said " sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead" ~ " sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead " I quickly paused the song as I angrily pulled my earphones as I shoved it on my pouch, wiping away the tears.

I heard footsteps and soon enough I was engulfed by a tight hug as a familiar scent took over, Mina is fucking hugging me and I want to burst right there, right now but I had enough of this bullshit.

I had enough of these games.

I remove myself from her embrace as I look at her, my vision a little bit blurry. She looks at me, scared as she tries to hug me.

" We. Need. To. Talk. " I say as I didn't let her speak, dragging her into a secluded area as I locked the door.

" Talk, " I say, even though despite the rage growing inside me, I decided to let her talk about her side first. I can't just go huge and hulky mad with her if I still didn't know her side, the last time it happened, it went bad.

" I-I really wanted to tell you this scene but I-I thought you will be mad so I didn't...I kept this as a secret, " She says, fiddling with her fingers. I raise my eyebrow at her before closing my eyes, taking a deep breath.

"...and you what? Thought I'll let this slide? " I say, my voice quivering as I try to stop the tears that are threatening to fall.

"...I'm really sorry Chaeyoung, please forgive me, " She says with watery eyes, trying to touch me but I moved to the other side.

" A sorry will never do anything to bring back what's been broken, Mina, " I say as I turn my back, ready to walk towards the door.

" Please, " I heard sobs, as much as I want to turn around and hug her, my mind and body are refusing, like I shouldn't give her the satisfaction, like every time she will make a mistake, I'll go and just forgive her.

"... I've had enough of this Mina, " I say as I put my hand on the doorknob ready to open it when she suddenly asks me something I could not resist.

" Why are you acting like this? W-why? " I sighed deeply, hesitating to answer but I decided to just do it even if it's the wrong time.

"Do you know why? Because I love you, "

----

Hi everyone, a cliffhanger, I know I'm sorry🤣 but anyway, hope you all love this!

Personal questions? Please, feel free to dm me and I'll gladly answer them regarding this chapter.

On to the next one, coming soon - - - - >