Chapter Twenty-five: Happy One Month!

Long update : )

It has been exactly a month of pretending and a lot has happen. Mina is in her apartment doing some things what a normal human would do.

It's actually been awhile since she slept in her apartment so she decided to clean and rearrange things.

Chaeyoung on the other hand is in JYP Entertainment building. She and JYP is discussing things for the upcoming album with the songs she composed. She will record, edit it and choreograph the dance at the same day.

It's a busy day for the two. Mina hums to Celine Dion's Because you loved me as she cleans her bedroom. Neither Chaeyoung nor Mina knew it has been exactly a month since they announced their relationship in public.

Mina reminisces what happened yesterday.

-•FLASHBACK-

" Hey guys " Mina greets as she enters, staring at the other members that are seated on the couch.

The girls says their greetings and welcome the two girls with open arms. " So, why do you guys want to hang out? Not being rude, just curious " Mina asks as she takes a seat beside the SooShu couple.

Chaeyoung is about to sit beside Minnie when Mina pulls her towards her lap and held her waist. Blushing, she slaps Mina's arm.

" Owww! What was that for?! " Mina hisses. Chaeyoung shyly looks away not noticing the teasing smirks and wiggling eyebrows the other girls has been sending to each other.

" We just thought you guys want to hang out because we were really bored " Soyeon explained, Soojin and Shuhua stood up before walking towards the kitchen to get some snacks.

" Do you guys want to play a game? " Yuqi asked, all the girls nod their head, the girl stood up, walking towards the kitchen, picking up something.

She then came back with a bottle in her hand. The girls look at her confusedly.
" Ever played spin the bottle? " A chorus of ' Oh's ' and ' Yes ' was then heard.

" So, I'll start " Yuqi said as soon as Shuhua and Soojin came back from the kitchen with junk foods in their hands.

The latter spins the bottle, the head stopping in front of Soojin. " Truth or Dare? "

The latter then chooses Dare. " I dare you to dance to Baby One More Time, just like what you did in one of our I-talks " Yuqi said that made Shuhua and Miyeon giggle as the latter sends her a glare.

Soojin then stands up and do as Yuqi said causing the others the other girls to burst in to laughters and giggles. " Dang it, I looked stupid " The dancer said, trying to hide her blush. She then proceeded to spin the bottle, landing on Mina.

This caused the latter to smirk, " Truth or Dare? "

The actress picked Dare, growing a little nervous when she saw Soojin's smirk. " Kiss the person on your left, passionately for 15 minutes ".

The composer, Chaeyoung who was minding her own business, tensed up. She looked at Mina then looked at her place.

She groaned as the other girls burst into giggles once again. " Is it okay for you? "
The actress asked for permission, Chaeyoung just rolled her eyes.