Chapter Forty-four: Pouts and Cuteness

I got the plot on how to write this one but since my forgetful ass doesn't remember, I now have to make a new one, sheesh >~<

Also, happy 10k reads! 😘

----

Chaeyoung woke up without Mina in her side, her hair was still messy and she still smells like a baby, standing up, she groggily walks to her bathroom to brush her teeth.

She wakes up to the smell of pancakes as she properly ties her hair, walking down the stairs. She looks at the kitchen to see Mina placing down a plate of strawberry pancakes. She smiles as she greets the latter, giving her a kiss as she sits down.

She happily starts to consume the delicious food Mina had cooked for her. " You look undeniably cute today, " She suddenly heard Mina compliment her, she blushes, covering her face, with utensils in her hands as Mina chuckles because of her actions.

" You look ugly today, " Chaeyoung says with a teasing tone making Mina frown.
" I hate you, " Mina playfully pouts that made Chaeyoung chuckle.

" ...and I love you....r pancakes, " She was meant to say the 'L' word but quickly
covered it up with an excuse. " Really? Thank god you liked it, " The actress says, holding her hand as if she was in a verge of a heart attack if Chaeyoung didn't like it.

Raising her point finger, Chaeyoung says, " Correction: I loved it, " Now, Mina was the one who blushed, the tables have now turned.

" So, are you excited to visit the set today? " Mina asks as she takes a strawberry from Chaeyoung's plate. Chaeyoung looks at her, pouting. Mina couldn't do anything since she already placed it in her mouth, she doesn't want them to share saliva.

Even though, clearly, kissing is like sharing saliva.

" Yeah, I have always wanted to visit a set when I was a kid and I guess my dreams have came true, now that I have you, " She says, clearly oblivious to the fact that Mina's face turned two times redder this time.

" Well since I see you are no longer eating, how about you go change while I wash these? " Mina says as she finishes the last strawberry but Chaeyoung, like how stubborn she is, didn't listen.

She quietly places her plate, glass, spoon and fork and quickly washes them, turning around ocne she's done. Chaeyoung looked at the annoyed girl, hips on her hand as she taps her foot on the floor. " You are so stubborn, " Mina says as she helps Chaeyoung dry her hands, once done, Chaeyoung walks around her as she says, " Thanks, " Mina groans as the latter smirks, making her way towards her room.

" It wasn't a compliment, Chaeyoung! " She yells, following the younger girl as she watches Chaeyoung stop in the middle of the stairs, turning around as she unexpectedly makes a sexy pose. " I would take everything you say as a compliment, " She says before turning around once more and continues to walk the rest of the stairs. Mina leans on the railings as she watches the latter's butt unexpectedly.

The singer songwriter stops once again when she reached the top, turning around with a smirk, " Oh, and Mina? " Mina raises her eyebrow as an answer, " Stop staring at my butt, " with a final wink, she walks towards the hallway that leads to her room.

Mina shakes her head, " What a fucking tease, " She mutters, walking back towards the kitchen to continue her unfinished business, " Thanks for the compliment babe! " She heard Chaeyoung shout, she shakes her hesd once again, chuckling as she finds the latter's antics adorable.

----

-_-_-SON CHAEYOUNG'S POV-_-_-

I watch myself in the mirror, checking to see if my outfit was suitable. I had pulled my short hair into space buns, I decided to go for a black printed hoodie, matched
with a green jacket and black jeans. I have also decided to go for the white shoes, applying some light make-up to face.

Hope Mina likes this though, First step.

I call Mina as I walk downstairs, checking to see if she's already ready. I didn't got a reply so I thought she was in the kitchen only to see her struggling with her shoe, I chuckle as I walk a little bit faster, kneeling in front of her as I help her wear her shoe and tie the laces.

" Hey, I- uh...wow, you look Haught, " Mina says as she checks me out, clearly not hiding it too. I roll my eyes at the way she pronounced hot. " You've been watching too many WayHaught videos, babe, " I say as I help her up. She chuckles before holding my hand, " Ready to go? " I nod, following her as she keeps on pulling me, well since her hand is on mine, I really have to follow her.

I locked the door with my other hand because the other is being held by someone. "Wait! You forgot something! " I roll my eyes, turning around to ask her what I forgot when I felt soft lips pressed into mine.

" There, all set, let's go? " She says, dragging me towards her car despite the fact that my face is very red right now. A smooth motherfucker.

I quickly entered the car, watching her start the engine as we start to drive away.

----

I didn't know watching them start to enter to their "characters" is boring. Well, maybe you are jealous because a man is touching the girl you fell in love with.

" So, have you confirmed your love yet? " I let out a high pitch scream when I felt a touch on my back. I held my chest as I look at the person, she was none other than Jihyo unnie.

" Sorry, " She smiles apologetically, giving me a peace sign. I smile at her, letting her know that it's fine. " So? "

I look at her before looking around to see if Mina was around, when I confirmed that she wasn't, I whispered to her, " I'm in love with her, " She suddenly squeals that I swear every glass in this building just broke.

" Hey, is everything okay? Are you okay babe? " I heard footsteps and soon enough I was engulf in a hug, I secretly glance at Jihyo unnie, rolling my eyes when I saw her with that smirk on her face.

" Yeah, we were just talking about uhm, my album, how are you? " I say turning around, wrapping my arms around her slender body.

" Good, we will soon wrap everything up and be back tomorrow, are you sure everything's okay? " She asks me, looking deeply in my eyes, pretty sure she's trying to find anything that will tell that I'm lying but I have been so good in covering up my emotions so I don't have a problem with that.

" Yeah, everything's fine, " I say, sending her the most genuine smile ever, she returns it, pinching my cheeks a little hard before kissing me, walking back to where they will shoot. I pout at the sting, that actually hurts.

I can't wait to spend the night again in the arms of the girl I love.

----

Just a really short chapter of fluffiness, it's a treat before I go breaking your hearts oh and, please do prepare a box of tissues just in case I'll surprise you with what I have been talking about.

😏

Anyways, hope you all love this! 💓 On to the next chapter - - - - >