Chapter Fifty-one: I Have Always Love You...Too

No drama guys, like seriously, the previous chapter will be the last one although I'm planning something big for the next chapter...😏💓

----

Mina and the squad were all quiet as they watch doctors and nurses pass by each time. They were getting bored as time goes by. All of them were shocked when they heard the news and comforted Mina, trying to make her happy.

" If a doctor doesn't inform us right now, I will stab them with a syringe, " Tzuyu says, her voice low. Sana slaps her arm, " Babe, don't be violent. " Tzuyu shrugs, as they all watch a man in a white coat approaches them.

" Relatives of Son Chaeyoung? " Everyone all nod at the same time and the doctor continued, " You may now visit her, " They all thanked him as he informed them what room Chaeyoung is. Room number 850.

They all quietly walk in the hallway towards the latter's room. They all decided to let Mina in first because they all will buy food,  probably just an excuse to give the couple time.

Mina knocks first before she enters, looking at the sleeping body of the love of her life,  she hurriedly runs towards Chaeyoung's side as she holds her cold hand, crying.

" I'm so sorry, baby, I knew I was a stupid little shit and I hope you forgive me, I love you too, please wake up, " She said between her sobs as she sits down, still holding Chaeyoung's cold hand as she watches the tubes and wires connected to the composer's body.

" Why do you have to do that? I was scared for my life if I lost you it will be the end of me, " She whispers as she tucks a strand of hair behind Chaeyoung's ear, caressing her soft cheek.

" I fucking love you so much it hurts, I've only realized it but it was there the whole time, I was just oblivious to it, " She whispers, looking at the girl with love and hope in her eyes, love for she realized no one could be like Chaeyoung who was there the whole time, who put-ups with her shits, who comforted her, who laughed with her and she couldn't ask for anyone better. Hope, for she hopes that the latter will open her eyes and finally know that she loves her.

To let her know that she's most precious gem Mina had ever received and if she was to let her go she might be the dumbest, most stupid person ever.

Mina would love to imagine waking up in her arms, the possibility of calling Chaeyoung her wife, putting up with her for being a coffeeholic and teaholic if that's even a word.

She continued to wait, playing games only with one hand because she couldn't let Chaeyoung's hand go.

The door opens and their friends pop out, carrying tons of plastic bags, what the hell did they buy?

" Sorry if we bought a lot, I really don't know what food you like but we bought McDonald's just in case Chaeyoung wakes up, we also bought milk tea, some junk foods, and fruits, " Mina smiles at how thoughtful their friends are. They all start to dig in as Mina only ate an apple, still not releasing Chaeyoung's hand.

As they all were talking about some random topics, they all heard a groan that made them look at Chaeyoung. They all sigh in relief when Chaeyoung opens her eyes.

" Where am I? Who are you, guys? " The latter asks as she squints her eyes, the squad looks at each other, confused, drowning doesn't make you forget things, right?

" Sorry, it's you guys, I couldn't see properly, my vision's a little bit blurry but I can see you guys clearly, " Chaeyoung says, wiping her eyes with her left hand, aware that Mina's hand is holding hers.

Mina looks at the group, nodding like she's sending them a signal, the group smiles, saying things like, we will be back tomorrow and I'll go and get clothes.

The actress turns to Chaeyoung, the latter was already looking at her like she's expecting something. " Hey, how are you? " Mina asks as she scoots her chair a little closer.

Chaeyoung replies with just an ok. Mina nods, clearly understanding the latter's behavior besides she was at fault too, " I'm sorry, I'm sorry for everything, for hurting you, for not saving you, just, uhm, can you promise me before I say these words, you will never ever do that again, okay? Whether you'll forgive me or not, just promise me, " Mina begs as she shows the latter her pinky, waiting for Chaeyoung to lock hers with Mina.

The composer looks between her finger and her face before grabbing Mina's nape, slamming her lips onto Mina's soft ones, of course carefully, the dextrose Chaeyoung! The dextrose!

" Now it is sealed with a kiss, anyway, I promise, " Chaeyoung says, leaning her forehead in Mina's, winking at the latter.
Mina blushes as she covers her face, " I have always loved you too, " She says that shocked Chaeyoung.

" Y-you do...? " The composer asks, feeling her heart beats rapidly, forgetting the fact that there's a heart monitor connected to her. Mina chuckles when she sees the line going rapid, " Babe, you should calm down first, the monitor is going crazy, " She says, caressing her arm.

Chaeyoung nods, taking a deep breath as she calms her rapid heartbeat. " So, Did I heard it right, or was I being delusional? " The latter asks, hope and happiness filled those dull eyes. Mina smiles, taking Chaeyoung's hands as she kisses them, one at a time.

" I love you so much, " Mina says, not even hesitating to say it. Chaeyoung squeals as she once again kisses the latter this time, with love.

" I love you too, " Chaeyoung says after they break the kiss. Even though Chaeyoung and Mina will have to explain this to the public, the composer is not bothered because she knew, this time Mina will stick around and will have her back always and forever.

----

Just a lame-ass chapter, I know🤣 I will post everything tonight, so I could start my vacation a little early and will be back earlier too!

Anyway, love you guys, and hope you all love this!

Update will be posted now - - - - >