Chapter Twenty-two: Love Me or Leave Me

Double update? Why not : )

Chaeyoung slowly enter her apartment drench from the rain, she was coughing lightly and she can feel her body burning.

She immediately enter the bathroom and removes her clothes, taking a warm shower.

" I need to rest " She mumbles as she wraps her body in a towel and went out of the shower, drying her hair before wearing her clothes.

Her head is aching so bad and she can feel her body radiating a very high warmth. She closes her eyes as she tries to sleep the pain away when her phone rings.

☎️ : ' Hello?  '

☎️: ' H-hey Chaeyoung '

☎️: ' What do you need?  '

☎️: ' I want to ask if I could come over? '

☎️: ' Right now? I think it will not be a good idea, I'm sick and I don't want you to get infected too ' She says with her voice getting raspier and raspier.

The other line went silent, the only thing she can hear is shuffling around.

☎️: ' Are you okay? ' Mina asks on the other line.
☎️: ' Do i seem fine to you? ' She snaps, quickly remembering what the latter did to her. The other line went silent again.
☎️: ' S-sorry, I will see you later '

She didn't mind when the line ended, she closes her eyes and tried to forget what happened.

----

She was woken up to a towel being wiped through her arms. She opens her eyes  to see a figure wiping it but she knows who it was already.

" M-mina? " She mutters, the latter looks up and she smiles lightly, " Hey " dragging her chair closer to Chaeyoung's bed as she greets.

" What are you doing here? " She didn't mean it to sound rude but after all what happened, she didn't know why Mina decided to show up.

" I-uhm, I want to apologize for how I act yesterday " Mina says, grabbing a hold of Chaeyoung's hand, squeezing it.

" You should have apologize yesterday when you got the chance " The composer says, spitting coldness towards the other girl, this cause Mina to hung her head low.

Chaeyoung raises her chin with her index finger. " I understand, don't be sad now " she says, smiling weakly.

Mina smiles at her, " I'll be back, okay? " She says, kissing her forehead before quickly leaving, not noticing the latter's tomato face.

Minutes later, Mina came back carrying a box of fererro rochet with a glass of water and medicine.

Chaeyoung's eyebrow rises, confused by the situation. " I brought apology chocolates and your medicine ", Mina says smiling cutely as she gives her the box of chocolates after she placed the glass of water on the bedside table.

Chaeyoung chuckles lightly, " Apology chocolates, is that even a thing? " She says as she pops the medicine, placing it in her mouth before drinking the water.

" Well it is now " Mina smiles proudly causing for Chaeyoung to chuckle. She then picks the box and tries to open it, but Mina beats her to it.