Chapter Fifty: Dead or Alive?

I'm sorry in advance... This will be one long chapter.

Warning: Mention of suicide that may be triggering;

----

-_-_-MYOUI MINA'S POV-_-_-

Chaeyoung?! What the fuck is she doing?!

" Chaeyoung?! " I yelled when I saw her, hands holding on the rail as she was on the other side, ready to jump.

I quickly run towards where she is when she suddenly jumps. " NOOOOOOOOO! " I shouted as loud as I can, looking at where she jumped,  feeling my heartbeat rapidly. Tears were now forming in my eyes and I couldn't stop them. I was in relief when I noticed a hand holding in the end.

I quickly hold it as tight as I can, " Chaeyoung,  hold onto me as tight as you can, okay? " I say,  between sobs as I try to find a way to save her. 

" Please, don't let go! " I yell, now crying as I insert my hand into the holes,  luckily it fit. Despite my blurry vision,  I tried to hold her hand when I decided I can reach her when I stand. 

" Chaeyoung hold onto me, " I say,  giving her my hand for her to grab it. I successfully grabbed her wrist with her bracelet when she smiles at me through her tears as she released herself from where she was holding and maybe releasing herself from the pain.

It all happened in slow motion, I watch her fall into the deep running water as she smiles at me, painfully I might add, her body vanishing into the blue river. I tried to reach her, of course, it was useless especially since it was too late. 

I cried in anger as I punch the railing,  sitting into the cold hard ground as I keep on crying. No! This is all just a nightmare,  this is not true! I'm in my dream and any minute I will wake up.

I constantly sob as I look at the bracelet in my hand. I can save a damn bracelet but I can't save the love of my life?!

I can feel arms wrapped around me as I hear another sob, I clutch the bracelet in my hand, breaking down into the embrace of Jihyo unnie. We both sob at the same time as we had finally realized that the person we love is now gone.

" Shh, it will be okay, alright? " Jihyo unnie whispers to me, I laughed like a psychotic lady, " Alright? Do you assume after I witnessed the love of my life dying in front of me and I couldn't save her, everything will be alright?! Pathetic. " I say, as I finally stopped crying but now I feel hatred, hatred for myself for not even saving Chaeyoung.

" Trust me, she will not die, the marine guards are already searching for her body, I called them just before you found her, " I smiled at Jihyo unnie thankfully, grateful that she called the marine guards immediately but I know to myself my smile was fake.

As we wait for the marine guards, I mindlessly look at the view in front of me. The beautiful sun kissing the mountains as the white soft clouds dance away in the huge sky, the deep blue running water looks amazing underneath it as I watch cars move like ants gathering for their food.

I checked the only thing that I saved from Chaeyoung, this gold bracelet had an M as a pendant and I couldn't help but wonder, did she bought this pendant to show how much she loves me too? See how much she loves me? I don't deserve her love, I don't deserve this bracelet, I don't deserve her at all but she keeps on proving her point that I deserve to be with a girl like her.