Chapter Twenty-four: Without Me

Mina woke up, feeling cold. She sits up only to see her body without clothes, so is the girl beside her.

She tries to stand up but failed when the latter groaned. " Mina? " The latter says, with her vouce raspier as ever.

" Hey, you can go back to sleep and I'll cook us breakfast " She says, looking at the latter that has her eyes closed. Chaeyoung shakes her head before sitting up, covering her chest with the blanket. " No, I'll help you " She says in a little voice, her eyes were closed to let Mina wear something.

She just can't run around the kitchen with a naked body, right?

" I'll go downstairs first " The actress said, after she had wore her clothes. Chaeyoung was left behind, yawning. She covers her naked body with the blanket as she picks her clothes that were scattered. She wears them before walking downstairs.

" What will you do today? " Mina asks, with her back facing Chaeyoung that was seated. " I'll write another song " She says, yawning after.

Mina nods as she prepares their breakfast, Chaeyoung didn't really help her in cooking, she just sit, still and looked pretty.

She did help the latter from placing the plates, glasses and other necessities. The two ate peacefully and this is how they started their day.

----

Mina was nowhere to be found in Chaeyoung's apartment while Chaeyoung is writing in her record room. The actress has something to do so she left the composer but promised to come back.

So here Chaeyoung is, already halfway through the song. She quickly writes as if her hand has a mind of its own.

After she finished the song for an hour, she looks at her sheet and rereads it.

Without Me

Found you when your heart was broke
I filled your cup until it overflowed
Took it so far to keep you close (keep you close)
I was afraid to leave you on your own

I said I'd catch you if you fall (fall)
And if they laugh, then fuck 'em all (all)
And then I got you off your knees
Put you right back on your feet
Just so you could take advantage of me

Tell me, how's it feel sittin' up there?
Feeling so high, but too far away to hold me
You know I'm the one who put you up there
Name in the sky, does it ever get lonely?
Thinking you could live without me
Baby, I'm the one who put you up there
I don't know why (yeah, I don't know why)
Thinking you could live without me
Live without me
Baby, I'm the one who put you up there
I don't know why (I don't know why, yeah, yeah)

Gave love 'bout a hundred tries (hundred tries)
Just running from the demons in your mind
Then I took yours and made 'em mine (mine)
I didn't notice 'cause my love was blind

Said I'd catch you if you fall (fall)
And if they laugh, then fuck 'em all (all)
And then I got you off your knees
Put you right back on your feet
Just so you could take advantage of me

Tell me, how's it feel sittin' up there?
Feeling so high but too far away to hold me
You know I'm the one who put you up there
Name in the sky, does it ever get lonely?
Thinking you could live without me
Baby, I'm the one who put you up there
I don't know why (yeah, I don't know why)
Thinking you could live without me
Live without me
Baby, I'm the one who put you up there
I don't know why, yeah

You don't have to say just what you did (what you did)
I already know (I know)
I had to go and find out from them (oh-woah)
So tell me, how's it feel? (oh-woah)

Tell me, how's it feel sittin' up there?
Feeling so high, but too far away to hold me
You know I'm the one who put you up there
Name in the sky, does it ever get lonely?
Thinking you could live without me
Baby, I'm the one who put you up there
I don't know why (yeah, I don't know why)

Satisfied, she encodes the lyrics word by word in her laptop alongside the other song before she sends it to JYP.

She is halfway through when her phone rings. She didn't bother looking at the caller ID and immediately answered it.

A/N: Lowkey Me

☎️: " Hello? "

☎️: " Hey babe, what are you doing? "

☎️: " Uhm, encoding the song, why? "

☎️: " Do you know where I am? "

☎️: " Yeah, why? "

☎️: " Well, Soyeon called "

☎️: " Yeah, why? "

☎️: " They want us to visit their dorm and hang out "

☎️: " Yeah, why? "

☎️: " Oh for fucks sake, you're watching too much Frozen nowadays, anyway are you in? "

☎️: " Sure, come pick me up? "

☎️: " Sure, I'm coming "

☎️: " Already?! I didn't even touch yo- "

☎️: " Shut up Son. You and your dirty mind. Just go and change, alright? Be there in 10 "

☎️: " Pft. Bossy "

☎️: " What was that? "

☎️: " It's a bird, it's a plane~ "

☎️: " ... "

☎️: " BYE! "

Call ended

Chaeyoung chuckles before standing up, walking towards her room to change.

----

Chaeyoung and Mina is on their way to the group's dorm. The group's leader texted their address.

Chaeyoung keeps on jamming to her song while she wears the headphone while Mina keeps on stealing glances at the latter.

" What? " Chaeyoung asks as she pauses her music to look at the latter.
Mina shrugs before parking. They finally arrived.

" Is this their dorm? " Chaeyoung asks as she eyes the building on their right. Mina didn't reply as she sent a text to Soyeon asking if one of the members will come out of their dorm to check if it's actually theirs.

Minutes later, Shuhua comes out with a black mask so Mina and Chaeyoung wear theirs and leave the car.

Waving, Shuhua opens the door then the two enters the room with Shuhua following behind.

" Hey guys " Mina greets as she enters, staring at the other members that are seated on the couch.

The girls say their greetings and welcome the two girls with open arms.
This will be another day full of banters, cuteness, sweetness and others.

----

I'm lazy in giving details for the hang out heeeeh :>

Update coming soon - - - >

SONG MENTIONED:
Halsey - Without Me