Chapter Thirteen: Meeting (G)I-DLE

Chaeyoung was in her room, frowning as she stare at the ceiling.

She wish she could join them but unfortunately she couldn't because she can't leave her house.

Mina had already prepared breakfast in bed. The latter was now currently joining the other girls as they enjoyed their day.

Envious, Chaeyoung just scrolled through her social media. Tweeting if she wants, liking fan's posts, etcetera.

She tried to stand up to pee, if she thought that being an artist is hard when she was a rookie, this was more hard because her whole body hurts.

----

Mina on the other hand is talking to the (G) I-DLE members. They were laughing and talking. She found out that Miyeon was supposed to be Blackpink's 5th member but something happened. Minnie or Nicha came from Thailand. Soyeon came from a survival show and Yuqi came from Taiwan and learned Korean by herself.

' Guys, I need to leave for a bit, need to check on Chaeyoung ' Mina says as she checks her watch.

The girls look at each other when Soyeon nodded. ' We can come with you though, so Chaeyoung will not be bored besides I bet she really wants to see us'

Mina's eyes widens, ' Jinja? You'll do that? '

Soyeon and the other girls nod, Mina claps her hands excitedly ' She will be surprised and happy to see you '.

Mina decided that it's best if they will join her rather than paying taxi, besides her car's capacity is up to more than 5 people but lesser than 10.

To lessen the boredom, the actress decides to play music. She was smiling the whole time because it was adorable to see the girls interact.

Shuhua and Soojin interacting at the back, Soyeon, Miyeon, Minnie and Yuqi bobbing their head to the music while they jump around and sing along to the music.

Mina pulled over Chaeyoung's entrance.
One by one, the girls leave the car as they watch the apartment complex in awe.

Mina then knocks on the door, before opening it with her spare key. She doesn't know why she knocked but she felt the need to.

When she opened the door, she saw Chaeyoung trying her best to walk on the stairs, so she quickly dash towards the girl to help her.

' Yahh! What are you doing?! ' She said as she help her walk.

The composer still didn't notice the girls that was staring at them in awe.

' Anyways I have a surprise for you ' Mina says, as she took a glance at the girls.

' Look at the door '

' The what-? Why would I- ' Chaeyoung says as she finally look at the door and notice the 6 girls waving at her.

' AHHHHH you brought (G) I-DLEEEEE!! '

----

' Hana, Dul, Set, I- Annyeonghaseyo (G) I-DLE imnida ' They greeted.

Even at times like these, they are still professional.

' Oh my god, uhm please do take a seat '
Chaeyoung says, the girls look at each other before sitting on the sofa.

Chaeyoung and Mina is right across them, Soojin and Miyeon beside each other, Soyeon and Yuqi and Shuhua and Minnie on the right.