Chapter Two: Start Of Something New...?

Chaeyoung is now walking towards the office absentmindedly bringing the music sheets. The events from yesterday keeps on playing with her head.

" Good morning Papa J " She greets as she enters the door, JYP smiles at her.

"Good morning Chaeyoung, you look restless, was yesterday bothering you...? " He asks.

"Oh no, i'm absolutely perfect Papa J, I was just making last minute preparation for today" She said, smiling sarcastically.

" So we are here to discuss about your upcoming album, do you have an idea for what's the album name...? " He asks as Chaeyoung settles down.

"I really don't know to be honest" She said, sighing.

" Well we can discuss that matter if all of your music will be release alright?" He said, Chaeyoung nods because she can't argue on that one.

"So, what's the title of the song you wrote?"
He asks.

Chaeyoung hands the sheet of paper to JYP, "Well, it's called I Think I'm In Love, I don't actually knew why, but I imagined myself inlove with someone so... ".

He nods, smiling. " This is perfect " JYP says as he reads the sheet of paper on his hands.

" We will record this song this week, then we will finalize everything for the release by friday next week. " He said, smiling.

Chaeyoung nods, smiling. Chaeyoung prepares everything she brought before leaving, when JYP called her.

" Are you cool with what we talked about yesterday though?" He asks nervously.

" I'm cool with it Papa J, don't sweat on it "
She said, smiling reassuringly before leaving.

When she closed the door, she rolls her eyes. / Cool with it my ass, I hate that woman with every fiber of my body / she thought as she walks towards her car.

She then enters her car, starts the engine and drives towards her apartment complex.

This two weeks will be very hectic.

----

Mina is currently talking with Director Hyo about another movie. Director Hyo also known as Park Jihyo, married to Kang Daniel, known as the best director and her singing skills, fans thought she will pursue her singing career but she decides to pursue her other dream, which is to be a director.

"We will be filming another movie, I will find another lead actor for you, we will start filming 3 months from now, I have already decided who will compose and sing for the movie's songs and the OST " Jihyo rambles about this and that.

/ Oh god, if it will be Chaeyoung, I am convinced that destiny's trying to make me hate her more or something / She thought as she sighs involuntarily.

" Hey...? Mina...? " Her friend asks, worry is plastered on her face.

Mina shows her famous gummy smile, reassuring that everything's fine.

" So is everything settled? " Jihyo asks as

" Yes, text me the full details later, my head's on cloud nine right now, please note the sarcasm " She said, standing up together with Jihyo, shaking their hands before leaving.