Chapter Thirty-four: Bruised Knuckles and Japan Trips

You guys should chill out🤣okay?

-_-_-SON CHAEYOUNG'S POV-_-_-

I can't believe that I did that. I was only talking about it and it actually happened.

I hate myself. Period.

Now, Mina officially hates me, all I can do is wait for Papa J's text that says Mina had broken off the agreement.

My knuckles hurt like hell, it's all red and has bruises on it that I can't even lift my phone up without whimpering in pain.

Despite the pain, I tried to text Mina, spamming her with apologies, sometimes calling her, but all I got was voicemail.

Funny, Mina was doing these to me yesterday and here I am, doing the same thing to her. I am currently sitting on my bed, eyeing the ring in my hand.

I know it was a stupid move, now I'm regretting it.

I knew I was in the wrong considering Mina tried to let me open up, she was just being a caring person and here I am, pushing her away instead of actually listening to her.

But it's wrong to force a person to open up to you, well maybe because she doesn't know how to comfort people and I completely understand.

She didn't have complications in her life, in other words, she has a perfect life. No family problems, no trust issues. Until months ago, when I arrived.

Guess I'm the burden here.

*ping*

I hurriedly pick my phone up, expecting Mina to reply. In fact, she did.

I excitedly look at what she sent me, my lips turn into a frown when I read the text she sent me.

Minguin | 9:30 AM
- I need time so I hope you give it to me.

That's it? If that what she wants so she'll forgive me, I'll give it to her.

I wonder what I'll do without her.

----

-_-_-MYOUI MINA'S POV-_-_-

I guess I need some space to think. Maybe I will spend my time in Japan so that I could have time to rethink these confusing feelings.

I snap out of my rage yesterday when I realize she didn't want me to comfort her. I just thought it's a nice thing to do.

Despite my asking for space, I can't help but be worried about her health, especially, her knuckles.

She badly punched the wall yesterday that I thought I heard bones cracking. It sounds painful but I couldn't do anything considering that I'm on my way to Japan.

I couldn't stop staring at the jewelry in my finger, I had currently made a promise to protect her. It also includes giving her the things she needs.

Space? I'll give it to her. Time? I'll lend her that. Free ticket to my movie? Of course, why wouldn't I? Love? Sure, why not.

You like my hair? Gee thanks, just bought it. She sees it, she likes it, she wants it, she'll get it. Hotel? Trivago.