L A S T N O T E

Hai guys! What's up?

So, the book has finally ended, it has been a joy while writing this and reading your comments, I felt like this book had created a very special connection to my heart so that's why I will miss writing this.

It has been an emotional and awesome journey with Michaeng and I hope y'all will still stick through what's about to come.

So, the series has been canceled for a moment because I'm planning something you guys wouldn't expect, at the same time, I'm planning to make a TIME NEW VERSION, it's basically a revised version of the first book since I feel bad if I completely edit the whole book.

Also because I enjoyed reading the comments in that and I didn't want the comments to be left out and readers will be confused about what were they talking about. 

One reason also is that I was so young when I wrote that and obviously there's a big difference in the way I write now so...we will have to see about that.

Seriously though, these are just plans, but if you all wanted to request a book of a certain kpop group, idol, ship, or even a one-shot book, just comment down if you care🤣 or if you want to share.

I will gladly consider it but that will have to take time considering I'm clearly confused by my decisions but this time, I will focus on something, not the series and the SooShu one though, it's something as a gift.

Anyway, enough of my ranting and let's talk about some real stuff, I will eventually take a break for a couple of weeks and I will waste all the time I have by pre-writing the book.

Classes do not start until the 5th of October so I have enough time anyway, I will miss you all but I will still actively reply to your comments so it's just a partial vacation🤣.

This is all, love you guys! See you soon in the first chapter of TUL:TS💕✊

- IncrediblyLovely