Chapter Forty-eight: Telling The Fans

You are going to hate me more after this and the next chapter...🤣😬

----

-_-_-SON CHAEYOUNG'S POV-_-_-

After talking with Papa J, I decided to post something surprising, unexpected but honest before I leave.

Yeah, I will travel somewhere where I find peace. I really didn't want to do it today but I need to leave this place early, to try and forget things and to remove this damn pain that keeps on coming back, these thoughts that are telling me to kill myself so I have decided to take myself somewhere where I could rethink all my life decisions before I mess it up again.

Jihyo unnie somewhat helped me, she made me stop myself from doing things I will sooner regret. Anyway, I make my way into my apartment, blasting sad and depressive songs to high up my depression.

I quickly type up all the words I want to let out. I have also decided to tell the fans what I really feel despite the public relationship we temporarily had.

I reread everything, hopefully, it sounds decent although deep inside I know I will break millions of hearts. I hope my fans will support me still. I was in absolute emotional pain that Jihyo unnie took two hours in staying here just to comfort me.

I mean, can you blame me? I normally would have laughed it off like what I did when I was heartbroken from my past relationships but I guess Mina rejecting me hits different.

She's that kind of girl who makes you feel everything all at once. She makes you feel giddy, happy, shy but she can also make you feel sad, nervous, turned on at the same time. She has this personality where you couldn't help but fall in love with, hence, why I myself couldn't stop from falling with the now blonde-haired angel.

Despite my broken emotional state, deep inside, I always want Mina to show up and apologize, to make me feel like she wants me too like she's sorry for all the heartbreaking words. I always want to be able to date, kiss, hug, cuddle, and other things I would love to do with her without having thoughts that constantly remind me that it was all fake.

I quickly review it once again, pressing send as I pick up my jacket, ready to leave my apartment for the day.

----

SonChaeyoung: Greetings to my beloved fans and Michaeng shippers! I would like to inform everyone about a matter that will most certainly break, disappoint, or annoy you.

Regarding our known relationship between Mina and me, I would like to inform you with JYP's permission that I and Mina's relationship is fake.

Yes, you have read that right, MiChaeng is not real, although, I, myself believe it's real. Our relationship was meant for publicity but I guess over the past months, it had become real ( for me most of the part, )

I am really sorry on behalf of my public partner that you guys have to hear this unexpectedly but this needs to be told as I didn't want you guys to be disappointed even more. This tweet is unexpected but I have decided to tell you guys the truth due to certain reasons that I would rather be in private.

I would also like to inform you guys that what I feel for my public partner is real. I shouldn't deny it, yes, I like Myoui Mina, or more like love her. She already knows. I would love to continue this relationship, with real feelings this time but I think it's best if we keep our distance for the meantime.

I really really love her so much that if she needs me to let her go, I will do it if that makes her happy. I am pretty sure she won't read this considering we aren't in the best of terms at the moment. I know you guys are curious about the reasons why it happened or what actually happened but I would love to request to be left alone, to leave us both alone as we aim to fix this mess by ourselves.

I'm sorry and I hope you forgive me.

- Chaeyoung xoxo

----

Myouim_na: Hey guys, I would like to confirm the spreading issue about our relationship, yes, it is true. Although, I was stunned when Chaeyoung posted this because she didn't discuss it with me but I guess she doesn't have to.

I'm apologizing if we disappointed you, we just want the world to know before you guys found it out by yourselves. Yes, it is also true that Chaeyoung told me her love for me, I was informed yesterday and things just went downhill.

I hope you don't meddle with what's currently happening between our personal lives and please don't spam me questions privately regarding this matter. I would love to have a peaceful life for two weeks or maybe a month to fix things up.

I and Chaeyoung will separate for a while ( I wouldn't want her to ignore me for the rest of her life ) and I hope you respect our privacy. I will inform you guys if things will cool down. Have a great day!

- Mina xoxo

----

-_-_-SON CHAEYOUNG'S POV-_-_-

I found myself leaning onto the railing of the mapo bridge, fascinated by the beauty of Han River. This tourist spot was the one that came into my mind when I wanted peace. There's no one here at the moment so I'm kind of grateful, for I am alone but scared for I might do things that will seriously put my life at risk.

It was kind of a bit ironic to see anti-suicidal quotes on the handle of the railing because that's what exactly is running through my head.

I ask myself, how deep is the Han river? Will you actually die from drowning or from the impact of a fall? I want answers and I need to know it by myself. I don't want to search it through google.

I quickly took a snap of it, typing up the title of a song as I press send. I lift up my right leg, struggling quite a bit because of my height as I held into the railing, lifting up the other as I was on the other side now, my hair was being blown by the cold breeze as I watch the running water beneath me.

Hmm, I wonder if people will know I got myself drowned because I jump 🤔?

----

You guys probably have the clue on what will happen.

Anyway, hope you all love this! I hate you too guys🤣 jk, I love you guys 💕 but I'm sorry I have to do this...

UPDATE COMING SOON - - - - >