14 | My only exception

A/N: Hi there! I'm back + I'm motivated :-) A big thank you for all of your sweet messages! They mean a lot to me!

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

I woke up to the sound of pouring rain. I shifted slightly before blinking a few times, then rubbed my eyes and stretched. As I perceived the smell of smoke I turned around and spotted Xandra leaning against the headboard, her hand clung around a cigarette. She looked at me, a smirk playing on her lips. Her blonde hair was shaggy, which looked kinda cute, her mascara slightly smudged.

"Hi there", she said with a raspy voice and motioned the cigarette to her lips. "I didn't wake you, did I?"

I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and shook my head before I stretched again. "No, don't worry", I drowsily mumbled. God, I couldn't believe what had happened last night. If Xandra weren't here lying next to me I would have assumed that I'd dreamt everything. My gaze wandered to the window where raindrops were falling down at the glass. Xandra followed my gaze, pulling the bedcovers firmer around her bare chest. She took a drag.

"Refreshing huh? We haven't had rain for so long" I noticed that I was still completely naked and as a result my body started to slightly tremble. As Xandra glanced at me again I blushed and averted my gaze. "What's the matter? Are you cold?" I dared to look in Xandra's brown eyes again and gave her an insecure smile as she smirked mysteriously at me and nudged my nose with her index finger. I giggled in response and she leant towards me, maintaining the big smile on her face. "Well, I could warm you up a bit. You just need to come closer. I won't bite"

"Hm..not sure if I believe you", I quipped now fully awaken.

Xandra pouted playfully and took another drag before resting her head on the headboard again.

"Alright. I accept your offer", I giggled.

Xandra scoffed. "Wise choice, sweetie" I shifted closer to her, hesitating a moment but Xandra gave me a nod so I clung to her warm, naked body and rested my head on top of her chest. Xandra pulled the bedcovers up to my shoulders and made sure I felt comfortable. I felt her chest rise and lower beneath me and perceived her breathing close to me. Her hand travelled to my head, she began to caress me, then softly play with my hair. The sensation was soothing. I smiled.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Mh...go on ask me", Xandra whispered in my ear. Her throaty voice let a tingle run through my body. How on earth could this woman be so sexy without even doing anything?

"Where are your acrylics?"

Silence.

"Ah, I see", a beautiful laugh of hers sounded, "Well...what do you think?"

I lifted my head and looked at her with a roguish smile. "Well, I don't know... I was surprised to see they were gone yesterday. What a weird coincidence..." I feigned suspicion.

"Maybe it was pure coincidence", she retorted innocently and bit her lip for a moment as she eyed me. "I love my acrylics but sometimes they can be...you know...a hindrance in some cases"

A fluttery feeling bloomed in my chest. Oh my god. "You are truly full of surprises..."

Xandra chuckled and let her fingers wander to my back. With gentle movements she started to caress me. I snuggled up to her and fixed the cigarette in her hand. "May I...?"

I reached for it but she was quick to draw her hand back. "Uh uh"

"Why?" Seeing my disappointment and confusion she stifled a laugh.