19 | Sweet Sin

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

The talk with Xandra in the middle of the night had changed everything

The talk with Xandra in the middle of the night had changed everything. We both knew we were more in love with each other than ever. Those fluttery feelings that bloomed in my chest when I was with Xandra grew stronger and stronger with every passing day. I couldn't get enough of her and she couldn't get enough of me. Despite all the chaos we somehow forgot the world around us - The incidents in the past seemed forgotten as well as Larry was no longer mentioned by either of us- It was just the two of us. Our connection was more present than ever letting us forget about all the sorrows and unpleasant things around us.

We couldn't get enough of each other until it all turned into kind of a game at some point: Xandra would occasionally brush my arm even when we weren't alone. When Larry, Xandra and me were sitting at the table in the kitchen, her hand would ‚accidentally' wander to my thigh and linger there for the rest of the time. Her touch sent tingles through my entire body which made it hard for me to compose myself. Just imagine being secretly caressed with gentle movements of her tender hand on your bare thigh under the table while forcing yourself to eat and drink.

Xandra would also occasionally touch me whenever she could, no matter if gently nudging me or brushing my arm with her own when passing me. And with every touch of hers a small lightning was sent through my entire body.

But this game could be played by two. The mysterious gleam in her eyes that would appear when she spotted me in short skirts and tight shorts hadn't gone unnoticed by me. I found myself enjoying seeing how far I could push her to the edge. When she thought I wouldn't notice her intense stare roaming over my body standing with my back to her I could always feel a new exciting fluttery feeling in my body. We were literally lost in another world - in our world. And it had never felt so right to have such strong feelings for Xandra.

On a casual Saturday I lay on my bed, my gaze pinned to the display of my phone as I was chatting with Boris. The heat in my room was unbearable as always, so I tugged at my blouse and unbuttoned it a bit. After texting with Boris for another 5 minutes I decided to listen to music and reached for my headphones but grasped at nothing. Confused I let my gaze meander through the room but still I couldn't spot them anywhere. Where did I put them?

Sighing I stood up and scurried downstairs. Why were my headphones always gone when I needed them the most? My search finally led me to the kitchen after having checked almost the entire house. Still no headphones. That was when I perceived muffled voices followed by laughter from outside. I slowly advanced the window and pushed the curtain a bit aside to spot some women sitting at the table outside deepened into a conversation, some with lit cigarettes in their hands. Xandra was sitting between a brunette and another blonde woman - On the round table a bottle of wine, some glasses and...my headphones! I took a moment to figure out if it was right to interrupt and quickly grab my headphones or if my shyness and unease due to all those strange women got the better of me.