~Chapter One~

"Y/N!" Anna screamed while running into my house. "Hi Mr and Mrs Jones"

"Hi Anna" my parents say in unison.

Anna has been my best friend for years, she lives across the road from me. We grew up together, same schools, same classes, same parties, everything. My parents treat her like she's another daughter, the same way I'm treated over at her house, the Seavey's. Turning up to each other's houses at any time isn't unusual to anyone.

I heard footsteps run up the stairs, down the hallway and in no time, she was at my door.

"I feel like that's the fastest you've run in your life" I laughed.

"Shut up" she breathed out. "You know that I'm not the fittest type" she collapsed on my bed while breathing heavily.

"What are you here for?" I asked.

"You know the house that's next door to mine that recently had new people move in?" she said, still gasping for some air.

"Yeah? What about it?"

"I was out the front getting the mail and this boy walked outside. He was wearing no shirt, just grey sweatpants" she smirked. "Andddd, he's exactly your type"

"My type? What do you mean by my type?" I questioned.

"Your type? Rightttt. You know tan, brown hair, blue eyes. Everyone knows you have a type Y/N" Anna said.

"Okay...? Anyway moving on. Do you know his name?" I asked.

"No not just yet, but I overheard his parents say he's moving to our school. His parents were out the front as well and were talking to him about it" she smiled.

"No way," I said excitedly. "I need to see this boy" I jumped up in anticipation and she laughed.

"I knew you would be interested"

She grabbed my hand and pulled me out of my room, down the stairs and all the way over to her house. "Hi Keri!" I yelled while going past her.

"Hi sweetie" she said and smiled and she saw Anna drag me into her brother's room.

"Why are we in Daniel's room?" I asked.

"Because his room is opposite hot boys room"

I've never been in Daniel's room fully, but I knew it was his. He's not home very much because he's always out with his friends making music or something. I've met him a few times and we don't really get along very well. He was just a jerk to me when we met, so I was a jerk back to him. Now we have some sort of rivalry I guess you could say? I don't know, but we don't like each other.

She jumped onto Daniel's bed and peeked out the blinds. I crept onto the bed next to her and looked. She was right, this guy was attractive. He seemed quite tall, he had amazing abs, his hair was a bit wet so I'm guessing he just had a shower. I couldn't take my eyes off him.

"See!" Anna exclaimed. "Exactly your type"

I nodded. "You're not wrong there"

He looked out of his window and over in our direction. Anna and I quickly moved away from the blinds and ducked down.

"Do you think he saw us?" Anna asked, peering up trying to see this guy at a particular angle through the blinds.

"I hope not"

"What are you guys doing in my room?" a stern voice said.

Our heads snapped straight towards the door frame and saw Daniel standing there with his arms crossed. Anna and I got up quickly and off his bed.

"There's a hot body next door, his room is right opposite yours. We just wanted a better look at him, that's all" I said and we walked out of his room and into Anna's that was only a few steps away.

"You should totally go for it," Anna says.

"Maybe. I'm not sure yet. I don't really need a relationship right now" I shrugged.

"I guess. He's still good to look at" she laughed.

"I can agree with that"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow wdw._.wayhooo on insta for more stories like this