~Chapter Twenty Nine~

"Yeah definitely" Daniel said.

I gave him a small smile and turned around to shut the door. I walked over to his bed and sat on it, he spun his chair around so that he was facing me.

"So..." he said nervously.

"Do you mind if I start, I just have some things I want to get off my chest" I asked, tugging on my jumper sleeves because I was nervous.

"Yeah, sure" he smiled sweetly.

"I'm a mess right now. My head is in a place that I'm not really liking right now. I think about so many thing, I'm not really certain on any of it. One of the things that I'm not certain on, is feelings"

I looked at Daniel and he seemed a little confused, but disappointed in a way, but I continued.

"It takes me a while to come to a conclusion, that's why with school tasks I start straight away so that I'm happy with the end result when it's due. I wanted to have this conversation when I was sure of everything, that I came to a conclusion that I was happy with. But I know that you wanted this conversation, so I gave in and came here"

"What are you trying to say?" Daniel asked. "We don't have to have this conversation now. I can wait until you're ready"

"I've known you long enough Daniel, you don't like waiting. You're the complete opposite to me. You're someone who gets things done straight up, see something you like and go for it. That's how you end up with so many girls, you don't think, you just do. For me to just walk out of that car after having my conversation with Anna and walk in here, was a lot for me. Me talking this much to you is a lot for me"

"I'm still not really sure what you're trying to say," he said, giving me a confused look.

"I'm saying that I'm not sure where my feelings currently sit" I admitted.

"Oh, I see..." he mumbled, sounding upset.

"No, no, listen" I said, not finished with what I was saying. "There's something there, some kind of feeling, I'm just not sure exactly what it is"

"You can't deny that there's something between us though Y/N. You wouldn't have kissed me the other day if you didn't feel anything" he said.

"I know, that's exactly my point. There's something between us, I know there is. All I need is just a little bit of time to figure out where I am, get my head wrapped around everything. I need to be 100% certain if I'm wanting a relationship or not, I mean, if that's what you're wanting"

"I-I, don't know..." he said, thinking about what I just said.

"Look, neither of us are relationship people. You sleep around with girls quite often, and I'm just not the person for them. If this is something we want, we need to be completely sure of it. Do you agree?" I asked.

Daniel nodded. A wave of relief washed over me, I'm glad he agrees. "What do we do when we know?" he asked.

"I guess we'll be sitting back in this room talking about it" I shrugged. "You're an amazing guy Daniel, I just don't want to start something that neither of us could be ready for. We both know that there's some kind of mutual feelings that we share, and that's a good thing. When we're both ready, we'll talk again"

He nodded with a smile.

"We good?" I asked.

"We're good," he said smiling.

"Thank you for understanding Daniel," I said, getting off the bed. I walked over to him and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

He put my hand in his and rubbed his thumb back and forth, and sighed. "What if I already know what I want? Do I still have to wait?" he asked.

I put my hand underneath his chin and lifted his head up so he was looking me in the eyes. "The time will come Daniel"

"But how do I know when that time is?" he asked.

"Trust me, you'll know"

I removed my hand from his and walked out of the room. I did it. I talked to him, I actually did it.

I walked over to Anna's room and she looked over at me.

"Right, I have snacks, lots of movies and blankets," she said excitedly.

"You're the best," I said, walking over to her and pulling a blanket over me.

She laughed. "I know"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow

Vote

Share

Follow wdw._.wayhooo on insta for more stories like this