~Chapter Four~

We arrived at school and walked straight to our lockers. Anna said thanks to Daniel but I just got out and walked inside, I didn't want to be around him any longer than I had to. I opened my locker and shoved my bag in there and started grabbing out my books that I needed for the first classes of the day.

"Why can't you and my brother just get along?" Anna asked from beside me, her lockers next to mine.

"I don't know Anna, we just don't get along"

"I don't get why though. I bet that if you guys actually get along, that you would start dating" she said, pulling out some of her books.

I laughed a little bit. "What? You think that Daniel and I would date?"

She shut her locker and leaned against it. "I bet that if you were friends when you first met, that you guys would be dating by now"

I shut my locker and faced her. "That's the funniest thing that I've ever heard"

"Just saying" she shrugged.

We both had math first so we started heading towards the classroom, chatting about a few things. When we walked into the classroom we sat down at our unassigned, assigned seats which were right next to each other.

"Do you think that Mr Witby has quit by now?" Anna asked.

"I hope so, he's the worst," I said, pulling out a pen from my pencil case.

"How can a teacher be that mean? I don't want to be stuck with him again this term"

"Neither. But hey, it's out last term and we're seniors, we're almost finished with him either way" I said.

Anna sighed as she saw Mr Witby walk through the classroom door. "Spoke to soon"

I rolled my eyes and opened my book, getting ready to copy whatever he was going to write on the board.

"We're going to start with trigonometry, I'll write the questions on the board and you'll need to answer them. Now, let's start with" he said and looked around the room." Y/N, how do you find out what this line equals?"

I've never been good at maths, it's not my forte. I looked down at my work, knowing for a fact that it was wrong. I was about to answer when there was a knock on the door and it opened. I let out a sigh of relief.

The door opened and it was the principal with a new student. Anna nudged my arm when she noticed who it was. The boy stepped through the door and into the class, it was Alex. He made eye contact with me and smiled, I couldn't help but blush a little bit.

The principal walked away and Alex stood at the front of the class with Mr Witby. "Ok class, this is Alex Turner. Alex there's a seat next to Y/N, go sit there. Y/N give him a wave"

I gave him a small wave even though he already knew me. Alex sat next to me and smiled.

"Mr Turner, are you able to answer the question on the board?" Mr Witby asked.

Alex took one look at the board and answered. "Easy, the answers 52"

"Very good Mr Turner," Mr Witby said and drew up the next question.

I turned towards Alex and spoke, "You just saved my life, he asked me the question and I had no idea what the answer was"

"You're very welcome, if you're struggling I can help" he said with a smile.

"Yeah, I'll let you know"

I turned to Anna and she smirked. "He's smart too, what else do you need?" she whispered.

"Shut up" I laughed and rolled my eyes.

Time skip to lunch

"Should we invite Alex to sit with us?" Anna asked.

"I don't know, do you think the other guys would want him to sit with us?" I asked looking over at my friends sitting at our table.

"The girls literally drool over him, I mean who wouldn't, just look at him" Anna said as Alex walked into the lunch area.

"Hey guys!" Alex said walking up to us.

"Hey Alex, what's up?" Anna asked.

Before he could say anything, Bryce called out to him. "Oi Alex, come sit with us"

"Yeah sure" Alex smiled. "I'll catch you guys later yeah?"

"For sure" I smiled and he walked over to the table.

"Bryce, really? Anyone but him" Anna said and we walked over to our table.

Bryce is the popular boy in our school, he's dating the head cheerleader named Abby. They're cute and all, they work well. Abby is such a sweetheart though, I don't know why she chose to date him. Abby is one of my close friends, so I kind of have to support their friendship.

"I'm sure that it'll be fine. Abby will keep Alex in line, it'll be fine" I said.

"I hope so"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow

Vote

Share

Follow wdw._.wayhooo on insta for more stories like this