~Chapter Forty Six~

"Everything ok?" I asked, turning towards him.

"Everything's more than ok actually" he smiled.

"Do you mind tell me then? You're kind of freaking me out" I laughed.

"Right, sorry" he laughed "So, you know how you've written and recorded heaps of songs but haven't done anything about them?"

"Yeah...?" I questioned. "What's that got to do with anything?"

"Well, I kind of stole them and showed them to the boys because you wouldn't"

"You what!" I said sternly. "They're not good enough Daniel, they won't get me anywhere"

"Well, actually they did," he said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"When I was showing the boys, my manager walked in and heard you singing. He absolutely loved it and he wants you to come on tour with us as our opening act" Daniel said with a big smile.

I felt my heart stop. No way, he can't be serious. They want me to go on tour with them and perform live for thousands of people. "No way...you aren't serious"

"Y/N, I'm more serious about this than anything else in my life"

"Oh my god" I said, trying to take everything in.

"So, what do you say? Can I tell them that you agree and you'll do it?" he asked.

"Yes" I smiled. "A thousand times yes!" I squealed.

"You're coming on tour with me!" Daniel smiled, wrapping his arms around me.

"I'm going on tour with you!" I exclaimed.

"I didn't want to leave you, I knew I would miss you too much, but now you're coming with me. I'm so glad you're coming, I don't know what I would've done without you there" he said, still hugging me.

We pulled away and I looked at him. Those three words were sitting in my throat just waiting to be said. Just say it Y/N, just do it.

"You ok Y/N?" Daniel asked, he looked a little confused.

Come on, just say it. "I-I..."

"Yeah...?"

"I-I'm...so excited to go on tour with you," I said with a smile.

"Oh...yeah, me too"

"I'm going to tell Anna the good news, she's been waiting," I said and stood up. "We'll talk about the details later, yeah?"

"Yeah, totally" he said with a smile.

I returned the smile and walked back to Anna's room. I blew it. I had my moment and it was perfect, but I blew it. I guess it's harder to say than I originally thought.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow

Vote

Share

Follow wdw._.wayhooo on insta for more stories like this