~Chapter Forty Three~

"HA! I told you I would beat you all!" I yelled, jumping up onto the couch.

"I demand a rematch!" Zach yelled.

"I agree," Jack added.

"We played like 10 races, and you won all of them" Corbyn sighed.

"How are you so good?" Jonah asked.

"I can't reveal my secrets Jonah, then you guys will start winning" I shrugged with a smile.

"I think you guys should head home for the night," Daniel said. "It's getting late"

"But we want to beat Y/N" Zach whined. Daniel looked at Zach and then Jack hit him in the arm and gave him a look. "Ow! What was that for? Oooohhhh"

"We'll get going," Jonah said. "We'll see you at the studio tomorrow Daniel"

"You won't win next time" Corbyn said and followed the other boys out the door.

"I guess you'll just have to wait and see" I laughed.

Anna then walked down the stairs and into the kitchen to grab something to eat. "I never thought that you would come over to play mario kart with all the boys and not me" she said.

"You could've joined, I did ask" I said.

"Nah, those boys irritate me somethings" she laughed and I joined in. "I'll be in my room whenever you want to come up"

She walked upstairs and then it was just me and Daniel. I knew that now was the time and he was probably going to bring it up, but I don't know if I'm ready. Can I even get the right words out?

"So...?" Daniel started.

"We should probably talk," I said.

"That would be nice," he said with a small chuckle.

"Um, I just want to say that I really liked the song. It was beautiful and I didn't realise that your feelings were that strong"

"That's why I did what I did ages ago, they were so strong that I was scared of what was happening. I didn't know how to handle it, and obviously chose to do the wrong thing" he said.

We turned around on the couch so that we were now facing each other.

"I do like you Daniel, I really do" I said, but he cut me off.

"But?" he asked.

"But, I don't know what to do," I admitted. "I have never been in this type of situation before. When you did what you did I never thought I would forgive you, and surprisingly I did. Anna forgave you too and even helped get you to my room. But what happens next? What happens between us and the situation with your family and everything? Anna if my best friend, I don't want to lose that"

"YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION!" Anna yelled from upstairs.

"Of course she's listening" I laughed, shaking my head.

"DANIEL!" she yelled. "DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID AGAIN, BECAUSE THIS TIME I WILL BREAK SOMETHING!"

"Well, you have her permission. What's stopping you now?" he asked.

"What about your fans? What would they say?" I asked.

"They love you, have you seen the comments on our recent posts? They obviously know that we were together" he said.

"I guess" I sighed.

"What are you afraid of Y/N?" Daniel asked, taking my hands in his.

"Honestly, I don't know anymore"

"Then what's stopping you?" he asked.

"I don't know..." I mumbled.

"Y/N..." Daniel sighed. "Be my girlfriend? Please?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow

Vote

Share

Follow wdw._.wayhooo on insta for more stories like this