~Chapter Forty Seven~

Daniel's POV

Today was the day that we were going on tour and I was helping the boys pack all of their suitcases to put into the bus. Currently I was in Corbyn's room helping him.

"Are you excited for Y/N to be on tour with us?" Corbyn asked, folding a shirt and placing it in his suitcase.

"Yeah, I'm so happy about it. I don't know what I would've done if she was't with me. I don't know how you and Christina do it" I said, passing him a hoodie to fold.

"I'm surprised we've lasted this long," Corbyn admitted. "It's not easy, I'll say that. But I know that I love her and she loves me and that's all that matters"

"Well I'm proud of you" I smiled. "I don't think I could do that"

"Well aren't you glad that Y/N lives near you and has an amazing singing voice so she gets to come with us" Corbyn laughed.

"I'm proud of her for agreeing to do this. She's produced so any songs with me as well as by herself but she hasn't wanted to show them"

"When did she start writing music?" Corbyn asked, packing some of his shoes in the suitcase.

"She's been writing for a while, she just started making them actual songs in school when her music teacher asked her to perform an original. If I didn't know this, then I wouldn't have been able to show you her music" I said and sat down on the bed.

"I'm glad she's stepping out of her comfort zone, she's going to do amazing" Corbyn zipped up his suitcase and put it beside him on the floor. "You've got a good one Daniel, we can all see how much you love her"

"About that..." I said and looked up at him. "Something weird happened the other day"

"Like what?" he asked. "Something to do with Y/N?"

"I think she was going to tell me she loved me"

"Wow" Corbyn stated. "She didn't say it though?"

"No. She kind of seemed a bit freaked out and left the room" I said.

"Well, from what I've learned with Christina is that things take time. When you feel the time is right, you'll be able to say it.  When she feels comfortable and ready, she'll be able to say it. Those 3 words aren't easy to say. We even wrote a song about it" Corbyn laughed.

"I guess you're right" I sighed. "Should I do something though?"

"If you love her, then tell her. Who knows, if she feels the same, she'll say it back"

"I'll see what happens"

"Ok, can you grab that suitcase over there and bring it downstairs please. The bus is going to be here very shortly" Corbyn said, pointing at the suitcase next to the wall.

I walked over and picked up the suitcase, following Corbyn down the stairs.

He's right. It's like what happened before we dated. She needs time to get her head around things, so I'm sure when she's ready, she'll say something. But I can't keep it to myself anymore, I think I should tell her how I really feel.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow

Vote

Share

Follow wdw._.wayhooo on insta for more stories like this