~Chapter Thirty One~

Everything's good. I'm happy, my families happy, Anna's happy, Daniel's happy, pretty much everyone is happy.

Because prom is coming up in a couple days, Anna and I have been going shopping almost everyday after school for the perfect accessories. The sad thing about this, is that I haven't hung out with Daniel all week. I've gone over to her house maybe twice this past week because we've been out so late and then my mum wanted me home to study for my finals. I'm just so excited for prom because I get to dress up and go with someone who I really like.

Yeah, I finally figured out how I feel. I know now that I have strong feelings for Daniel. I haven't told him yet, even though I know I should. It took me a while to realise how strong these feelings actually were, but after he asked me to prom, they kind of just spiked.

I don't know if it's that I'm hanging out with Anna all week and I haven't seen him, but we haven't even been texting as much as we used to. We didn't text that much, but the week leading up to prom I was up extremely late so that I could talk to him. I'm wanting to go back to that, so I'm planning on telling him how I feel when I get home.

"How's Daniel?" I asked Anna who was sitting in the passenger seat of my car. We're on our way home from the mall.

"You know, you could just come over and talk to him yourself" she smirked. "I think he's missed you"

"You really think so?" I asked and she nodded. "We've barely spoken the past week and I kind of miss him..."

"Awww" she said and nudged my arm. "You guys are honestly going to be so cute when you finally admit your feelings and become a real couple"

"I'm actually planning on telling him when we get home" I mumbled.

"No. Way!" Anna squealed. "Oh my god, this is so exciting!"

"I'm nervous though. I'm pretty sure he likes me, but I'm just not sure. I mean, why would we not be talking as much if he still liked me? Sometimes I feel like I'm annoying him" I admitted.

"Don't be silly Y/N. You always work yourself up over stupid situations. Daniel obviously likes you, he'd be stupid not too"

"You really think so?" I asked.

"I know so"

We pulled up into her driveway and got out of the car.

"I hope you're right," I said.

"I'm really proud of Daniel, this just shows that he can actually be a man and get himself a girl instead of fooling around" she laughed.

"Even if we don't become anything, at least you know he's capable of something"

Anna smiled and opened the door walking inside, she suddenly stopped, turned around and walked back outside shutting the door behind her.

"What? Everything ok?" I asked, confused.

"Um, yeah, totally..." she said. "Let's go to yours"

"But I want to talk to Daniel," I said.

"Let's do that later. Tyler's here and I don't really want to interrupt the conversation he's having with my mum" she said, shrugging her shoulders and pushed me away from the house.

"I haven't seen Tyler in so long!" I exclaimed. I pushed her arms off me and walked towards the door, opening it.

"Wait, Y/N, no!" Anna yelled, but it was too late.

As soon as that door swung open, my eyes landed on Daniel lying on the couch making out with a girl. Maybe I should've listened to Anna and gone back to my house, because it would've saved me from the pain that I'm feeling right now. A pain that I never thought was even possible.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow

Vote

Share

Follow wdw._.wayhooo on insta for more stories like this