~Chapter Thirty Five~

Today's the day. Today is the day that pretty much every girl looks forward to in their school life. Prom.

I sighed and I looked in the mirror, checking that everything looked good. I was in a royal blue, two piece dress. It was really simple, but looked really elegant. I had sparkly silver jewellery paired with it and a pair of white shoes. My hair was out and curled with the front sections pinned back with some small strands hanging out the front.

I've been waiting for this day for so long, and now that it's actually here, I'm not that excited. I mean, I love getting dressed up and everything, but right now, I just want to curl up in bed and eat junk.

I imagined going to prom with either a boyfriend or a guy I had a thing with, but I have neither. Alex and I are good friends, but I don't really feel that way about him anymore, but I feel like he still likes me. I wanted to go with Daniel, but I couldn't bear to look at him without crying. I've gotten better though, I didn't cry last night and I haven't cried today, that's some kind of progress.

There was a knock at the door and my mum walked in, a huge smile spread across her face. "Oh my god, you look beautiful" she gushed.

"Thanks mum" I said.

"Ok, quick, let me get a picture" she said, pulling out her phone. I pulled a fake smile and she took some pictures.

"Y/N! We're all downstairs" Anna yelled.

"When did she get here?" I asked.

"Who knows, she seems to be here all the time" my mum said, causing us to laugh.

I walked out of my room and headed downstairs, Anna looked at me and smiled. "You look amazing!"

"So do you" I smiled and hugged her when I reached the bottom of the stairs.

Alex walked over to me and put the corsage on my wrist. "Anna told me the colour of your dress yesterday so I went and got this"

"It's beautiful, thank you"

"Oh my god Y/N, you look so grown up" Keri gushed, as we walked outside and got more photos taken.

"Thank you"

"Y/N!"

I turned and saw Christian and Tyler walking over.

"Oh my god, Tyler! When did you get here?" I asked.

"This morning, I couldn't miss my two little sisters going to prom. Christian came back with me, again" Tyler answered.

"You girls look amazing," Christian sad.

I looked over towards their house and saw Daniel standing in the doorway. He looked disappointed. I was expecting him to walk over but he just stayed there.

"Come on Y/N, let's go" Anna said, walking over to me. I sighed and turned towards her. "Don't let him ruin your night, ok" she whispered.

We walked over to the car and got in, sitting beside each other.

"Let's go to prom!" Ben yelled and we all cheered.

I don't know what to expect from tonight, but I'm hoping that it's a night to remember.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow

Vote

Share

Follow wdw._.wayhooo on insta for more stories like this