~Chapter Five~

"Are you ready? Daniel's out the front, he's getting impatient" Anna said, leaning on her locker.

I grabbed my bag out of my locker and shut it, "yeah, let's go"

"Y/N! Wait up" a voice said from behind us, we turned around and saw Alex.

"Hey Alex, what's up?" I asked.

"Do you girls need a lift home? Only because you both live in the same area?" he asked.

"I'm Anna by the way" Anna introduced herself and stuck out her hand for him to shake.

"Alex" he replied, shaking her hand.

"It's a really nice offer Alex, but my brother is picking me up. I'm sure that Y/N would love to go with you" Anna smiled.

I would normally hate Anna for doing this, but I would rather be in a car with anyone else than Daniel.

"That would be great," I smiled.

"I'll catch you guys later" Anna said and gave me a smirk. She turned around and walked out of the school.

Alex and I followed, making our way over to the car park. We walked past Daniel's car and Anna smirked again, Daniel giving a confused look.

Anna's POV

"Where's Y/N going? Aren't I supposed to take her home?" Daniel asked when I got in the car.

"Our hot neighbour Alex offered to take her home" I replied and put my seatbelt on.

"You mean that guy?" Daniel scoffed when he saw them walk past. "She find him hot?"

"Why would you care anyway? You basically hate her" I shrugged.

He rolled his eyes. "I don't hate her, I just really dislike her. He looks like someone who could hurt her"

"And how does that have anything to do with you?" I quizzed.

"Um...I just don't want her to be around our house crying all the time when she does," he said and cleared his throat.

"So, you're not jealous?"

Daniel let out a small laugh, "Jealous of that douche? Never"

Your POV

"Thanks for offering to take me home Alex. You really didn't have to," I said.

"It's fine. You only live across from my house, it's no big deal" he smiled.

We were about half way home, just having small talk along the way, getting to know each other when a familiar car drove up next to us. The engine revved, causing me to look out the window and see Daniel, he have me a smirk and then sped off.

"Oh, he's getting it" I said, shaking my head.

"Who's that?" Alex asked.

"That's Daniel, he's Anna's brother and the complete opposite of her, making him a total dick" I rolled my eyes.

"Alex sped up and shortly we were in line with Daniel's car. He looked over at me and I lifted my eyebrows and smirked. He winded down his window and I copied. 

"Are we having a little race, huh?" he asked.

"Don't Daniel, this is stupid" I heard Anna say from next to him.

"I'll see you at home loser" he said and sped off.

I laid back on the seat and sighed. "I hate him"

"Should we catch up?"

"Nah, don't worry about it," I said, folding my arms.

"Are you sure? He's got a good car, but I can easily catch up"

I raised an eyebrow. "No" I sighed. "It's fine, next time though"

"So there's going to be a next time huh?" he laughed.

"Shut up," I said and playfully hit his shoulder.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow

Vote

Share

Follow wdw._.wayhooo on insta for more stories like this