~Chapter Forty Two~

"What are you doing?" I asked, with a small smile.

"So, a while ago when I started having feelings for you, I was a bit overwhelmed because it was so different" Daniel said, adjusting himself in his seat. "And for me, I write songs to express all of my emotions"

"So, you wrote a song about me?" I asked.

He nodded, which caused me to smile. "As you would know, the 8 Letters album is dropping very shortly, and you have heard almost all of the songs on the album already"

"Wait, I thought I heard them all," I said.

"There's one more that's going to be on the album that I wanted to perform to you live. I talked to the boys and luckily they agreed to help me with this. The last song on the 8 Letters album is called 'Falling' and it was written about my feelings for you during that time"

I stood there shocked. He wrote a song about me that's going to be featured on their album.

Corbyn already had a guitar in his hand, and Daniel picked up the one that was next to him. He nodded at Corbyn and they started strumming their guitars.

Corbyn was the first one to sing.

"Girls like you, they just don't understand. Didn't mean harm but you killed a man. Loving you never was in the plan. Stuck in your ways, I sink in your sand"

Jonah sang his part and gave me a small smile. Then Jack took it away for the chorus with the rest of them harmonising in the background.

Zach sang his verse next.

"And it's crazy the things that we'll do for us. But the stars don't align, they're not here for us. It's a shame girls like you don't know how to trust. Wish my feelings would turn 'round from love to lust"

Jonah joined in for the pre chorus, followed by Jack in the chorus again.

Then there was Daniel, and his verse really stood out to me.

"In my dreams, in my hopes, in my mind they remind me of you. Should've left when I could, can't get out, I don't know what to do. You can dig my gave, 'cause I can't be saved. Like a grain of sand lost in a tidal wave. In a broken place, no I can't be traced. Wished you handled my feelings and better ways"

The song came to an end shortly after and I couldn't help but smile, I smiled the whole way through the song.

"Guys, that was amazing!" I exclaimed.

"Well, thank you Daniel for that amazing song, it was all him" Jonah said.

"That boy has seriously fallen for you, hard" Jack added.

They all got up from their stools and walked inside, sitting on the couch to play mario kart.

"I didn't know you're feelings were that strong. I didn't realise that falling for me was that difficult too" I laughed.

"It was just hard for me to admit it, that's all" he said and took my hands in his.

I looked down at the ground and then back up at him. "We'll talk later, ok? When the boys are gone"

He looked a little disappointed but nodded. I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and walked inside to join the rest of the boys.

I think that I've finally made up my mind, but am I ready?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow

Vote

Share

Follow wdw._.wayhooo on insta for more stories like this