~Chapter Nineteen~

Your POV

It's been a few days since I've been round to the Seavey household. I've seen Anna almost every day, but she's either come round to mine after school or I've been busy.

It's almost the end of the day and I'm currently sitting in my music class, listening to the teacher talking about pitch and dynamics. The bell rang so the class disbursed and left the classroom as quickly as possible.

"Y/N. Can I talk to you for a moment?" my teacher asked.

"Uh, yeah sure. Is everything ok?" I wondered, throwing my bag over my shoulder.

"I was just wondering how your task is going. I would like it to be done by tomorrow" she stated.

Tomorrow? I don't even think that I'm halfway done. I still need to make the draft we have perfect, then I need to record! I can't say no though.

"I mean, I can try. It might not be very polished though" I  answered.

"That's fine. I'll see you tomorrow with the song. Can't wait to hear it" she smiled and walked over to her board and started wiping it down. I sighed and left the classroom.

I can't finish this song tonight. How am I going to do that? How can I do that by myself? No...I'm going to have to ask Daniel. He's the one person that I don't want to be around right now. Maybe I can find a way around it?

"I hate my music teacher" I exclaimed to Anna as I reached my locker.

"Is this to do with your project, task thing?" she asked.

"She wants it finished by tomorrow" I sighed, throwing my books in there.

"I think Daniel's home tonight, just ask him to finish it with you tonight. He's worked on tighter time limits before"

"I don't know..."

"Why?" she asked, shutting her locker door.

I can't tell her I don't want to hang out with her brother. If I'm being honest, I'm scared of something happening again, like what happened last time we were in that room. I don't really want to walk in there again. I knew I was going to have to agree to avoid questions.

"I guess I'll ask him when we get back" I gave her a fake smile and shut my locker door.

"I just messaged him and he said ok. He's going to start working on it now" Anna said cheerfully.

Most friends would hate the idea of their best friend hanging out with their brother. But Anna seems to keep pushing it on me. Whenever I'm near him, she says something about it or just leaves so it's us. I get that she thinks we would be cute together, but I didn't think she'd push this hard for something.

"You Seavey people are always on your phones" I said as we walked to my car.

Anna shrugged. "Just a family thing I guess"

After about 10 minutes in the car, filled with really loud music and terribly pitched singing, we arrived at Anna's place. I parked the car and we got out, making our way inside.

"Ayyy Y/N"

I turned around and saw Christian walking into the room. "Oh my god, I haven't seen you in ages" I smiled hugging him. "Is Tyler here too?" I asked, pulling out of the hug.

"No, just me. I'm here for a week because of work" he paused. "Do you and Anna want to go somewhere tonight? Movie, bowling, dinner?" he asked.

"I wish" I groaned. "My music teacher is making me do this task and I have to have it finished by tomorrow. She thinks that I can go places with music and she's pushing me for it. So, I'm working with Daniel again tonight to try and get it finished"

"Working with Daniel huh? Again?" Christian smirked. "I've been hone for a while, but last time I was here, you guys were tearing each others throats out. What changed?" he looked between me and Anna, she was smirking. His eyes widened. "Are you guys dating?!"

"No!" I exclaimed. "That will never  be happening"

"Defensive much" he laughed.

"She gets defensive every time that someone mentions Daniel. Mums even in on it now" Anna said to Christian.

"The other day she called me her future daughter in law"

"No way" Christian laughde.

"It's not funny! Daniel and I will never be a thing. I still hate his guts, I'm only working with him because I need this thing finsihed"

"Ok, I'll believe you" Anna smirked and giggled.

Someone then cleared their throat, catching everyone's attention. We looked to the top of the stairs and saw Daniel leaning on the railing. "We need to start now otherwise we aren't going to get finished"

"Yep, coming" I said and walked up the stairs, following him to the studio.

I could hear Anna and Christian talking as I was going up the stairs.

"They just look cute, don't they?" Anna asked.

"They really do," Christian replied.

I rolled my eyes.

We walked into the studio and sat down on one of the chairs. Daniel sat down opposite from me.

"You meant what you said downstairs? You'd never date me? Ouch" he said, putting a hand to his chest acting hurt.

"Sorry Dani boy, I told you this already. I don't date jerks" I shrugged and picked up a guitar.

"You date douches though" he shrugged and laughed.

"He's not a douche, and we aren't dating" I said, staring him in the eyes.

It went quiet again. There's some kind of tension that was there, no one wanted to look away, even though we were on opposite sides of the room. What if I just got up and kissed him? Wait, what? No!"

I blinked a few times and looked away. I cleared my throat. "So, what do we need to get everything finished tonight?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow

Vote

Share

Follow wdw._.wayhooo on insta for more stories like this