Chapter 2: The Drifterrs incident

(2 weeks after the events of Chapter 1)

(Sammy gets a call on the phone from one of his co-workers)

Thomas: Hey Sammy, how's it been?

Sammy: (sigh) Much better now. I like the position of being a repairman for ██████, Belle and the bot boys and what not

Thomas: Great! Lucks sure seems to think so..

Sammy: So did you have something for me or something?

Thomas: Oh yeah I did, Lucks wanted me to remind you that ██████ might've blew a fuse during an experiment with A.I. interaction this afternoon in lab 61.

Sammy: Oh no, what happened?

Thomas: She just went into the game and never came out. Are you gonna check on her before you head out?

Sammy: Oh sure! Of course I am. Uhh...hopefully nothing from...y'know...will cause any danger at all.

(Lucinia walks past him hearing that the repairing session will have something bad popping off.)

Lucinia: You just jinxed it Sammy

Sammy: C'mon Lucinia, you don't know that!!!

Thomas: Who was that?

Sammy: Gah, fuckin' Lucinia being an ass

Thomas: Ah, alright. Look just get it over with and you'll be done, alright?

Sammy: Alright, See you around. (Hangs up and walks to lab 61) Right, this is okay. I'm gonna be fine. Just walk into the lab. Get ██████ back and finish up for today.

(Sammy gets to the lab and ██████ is standing alone stuck in Drifterrs having a good time. Sammy feels uneasy)

Sammy: (thinking to himself) Okay, don't be scared Sammy boi. This is not a prank. Lucks would never set you up. You are his best employee. Even though you commi- (gets startled when the metal door behind him quickly slams shuts) AAAAAAAA!!!! (proceeds to breathe intensely)...(He stops breathing.) Get a hold of yourself. Just fix up ██████ and get out. (Sammy looks at ██████'s meta runner arm and sees Project Blue is still on.) Hmm, Here's the problem. (He taps the symbol to bring her back)

██████: (in the TV) OWW!! AAAAAAA!!! WHAT THE FUCK!?!

Game character in the TV: ██████? Are you okay girl?

██████: I don't- (screams in pain)

Sammy: ██████, hang in there! I'm trying to-

Belle: (coming in) Hey Sammy what's-

(██████ comes back the way she did at the end of episode 2 of Meta Runner bringing the character she was in with her, knocking Sammy back with his body be blown by it's shock wave that catches Belle coming through the door. Belle's body gets pushed into the door closing and gets her back and neck damaged, the door closing automatically opens up. Sammy gets dizzy and falls by banging his head against the corner of a table)

██████: Uhhh, (sees the character next to her) █████? Are you alright?

█████: (confusion)...................Where are we?

██████: Belle? Sammy? Are you two okay? (gets concerned) C'mon guys this isn't funny!!

(Suddenly another employee by the name of Grant Connor comes in)

Grant: Hey what's going o- (realizes Belle is broken as wires are hanging from a crack in the back of her neck.) AAAA!!! What the fuck happened!?!

██████: Lock the door Grant!!