Chapter 11: Amici

frbq r lxdum qrmn j qrmmnw vnbbjpn rw CQrb lryqna kdc r ljw'c. R'v sXtrwp, r jV JuarpqcB?

Kid Belle: Amelia! Are you gonna catch fireflies with us?

Kid Tari: No thank you

Kid Belle: Aww c'mon!! It's fun! Try it!

Kid Tari: Nah, I prefer to watch the ducks. They're cute.

Sofia: Whaaaat? Isn't that a bit boring? We know you like duckies but you're missing out on the fun! C'moooon!!

Kid Tari: Hmm..I don't know.

Lucinia: Daw, c'mon it's easy (Takes Amelia) Take a net, and wave it around and before you know you got fireflies!

Kid Tari: Ooo.

Lucinia: Once you got one, take a jar and store it. Simple!

Kid Tari: (Waves her net) (Catches a firefly in 13 seconds) I CAUGHT ONE!!

Kid Belle: Here's a jar.

Kid Tari: (Puts the firefly in the jar) I got it.

Sofia: Yay!! Now you know how to catch fireflies Amelia.

Kid Belle: You guys sure are fun loving, y'know that?

Lucinia: Pfft, course we are Deena! No way at all we're gonna leave you, EVER!! Not even my favorite cousin Deena!

hvsm kohqvsr ufojWhm tozzG hcUshvsf, hvsm tfCzwqysr hcushvsf, hvsm rwr sjsfmhvwBu hcuShvsf ibhwz xoqy fiwbsr sjsfmhvwbu

(January 22nd, 2020, 11:16 PM)

(We now cut to Sofia and Lucinia in their old bedroom watching Gravity Falls on Disney+)

Lucinia: Hey sis, whatcha thinking about?

Sofia: Oh! Nothing at all Lucinia.

Lucinia: Hmm. Really? I saw you having "that face" again. I know something's going on in your head right now. (Approaching Sofia) So do me a favor and tell me what's bothering yous.

Sofia:...Alright. I'm just thinking about what we all went through these past 2 years. That's it.

Lucinia: I feel the same. Y'know, thinking about it right now, we should've ran towards Lucks and announced that me and Sheridan were okay and repaired ██████ right away and give her memories back along with Belle's. If he never locked the damned door.

Sofia:.. Weeell we never made a real time machine and never will soooo This is gonna be the timeline were sticking with.

Lucinia: Yeh. Well, it's best to not think about it. I mean Masa IS right, We are those types of heroes who done bad deeds. But we'll be better for sure. I know it's hard to think we done all that....(sigh) Aunt Audrey would be happy with us right now.

Sofia: (sad) Yeah, If only our parents were still with us. Except for dad.

Lucinia: Hmm.. I agree. Probably should've let COPPA do their thing instead of letting our father go mad and kill a bunch of disobedient kids that go on the internet. They also should've let dad get sentenced to psychiatry or custody.

Sofia: Guess so, I understand what you're trying to say.

Lucinia: So you're all better now?

Sofia: Ye.

Lucinia: Yeah, I knew you would. I know when you're having a bad day and when you're happy. Just showing you that the people older than has your back