Chapter 0: 1 year Anniversary introduction

One year ago, on this day. On the Meta Runner discord server (the one run by Glitchy and Maxdeadbear) I released something....The Battle Blaze Experiment started off as just a stand alone story.

Tari/Amelia: Realwy?

Yes. (clears throat) Days later I decided to make another....then I thought to myself "What if I made this thing a full story?" And then....I did.

Tari/Amelia: Awesome.

Amelia, shut up please? Anyway after attempts to give this creepy horror vibes, struggles with deadlines and this year demotivating me to do these chapters, a cryptic part released and more skill with writing....Purity Edition is now a year old! To celebrate: I have made 2 new chapters. 1 expands the universe and is hopefully coming tomorrow since it's running late, 1 is just for fun. 

Tari/Amelia: Howway.

Amelia, please!

Belle/Deena: That's just how she is dude. Sorry.

(sigh) Let's just let Sammy do the rest.

Sammy: Thanks. While the experiment itself is 2 years old in our world, I'll just accept that that day is a year old including the whole story of this...ride...I probably should've got killed off at that Drifterrs incident. Either way, enjoy Chapter -1 now and enjoy chapter -2 when it comes out tomorrow. And again we're sorry that -2 is running late. Anyway, Bye!