Chapter 19: Visited By The Past

sacezfgh oq ntf dpse ce efpwths ospr. ebq dvpnny fp gjrgchf wh gpnfjbv tzi eistr

Jack: (recording) I don't know how it came to this. But I knew something was out of place with my quest to deplete the number of kids online. This WON'T be the future dammit! I won't let the future fall to shreds...(sighs in fear)...I don't have a choice anymore...do I?..Sorry. (Shuts off the camera and goes into the Nichols siblings room)

Audrey: (hears her kids screaming) Kids? (runs to their room) KIDS?!

Lucks/Henry: (Waking up) What's wrong?

Audrey: (in a panic) It's the kids.

Lucks/Henry: WHAT?! (grabs his gun from his dresser) Don't catch him without me!

Audrey: (running to her kids) STOP! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!? (Stabbed by Jack throwing a knife to her head)

Kid Belle: MOM! (stabbed by Jack)

Kid Tari: DEENA! STOP YOU BAD- (chocking by Jack)

Lucks/Henry: (Running in the siblings' room and sees Audrey dead. He's shocked and cocks his gun in anger and goes to Jack (without realizing the killer is his little brother) YOU!

(In panic, Jack stabs Amelia in the chest throws her aside.)

Lucks/Henry: NOOOO!! (Shoots Jack in the leg)

Jack: (screams while a text to speech voice modulator is intact) AAAAAAAAAAA!!!! OOOOOWW!!!

Lucks/Henry: AMELIA! NO! (breaks down) NO!

Sofia: (rushing in) (gasps) WHAT THE FUCK!? Uncle Henry what did you do?!

Lucinia: (crying) DEENA!! NOT YOU TOO!!

Lucks/Henry: GIRLS! I gotta think of something! There has to be another way!

Sofia: (crying) Amelia, Deena, Theodore. You guys can't go! Not now! We had so many things planned! We were gonna film a fanmade Bendy skit for Bendy and the ink machine's 1st anniversary, we were gonna try to write a story for a project we would develop in the near future, and we would let each of us voice one of the characters since you're a funny kid and all but-

Lucks/Henry: Wait! I- (talking to Amelia's corpse) Amelia. . .if you can hear me. . .I know this sounds like something used in Fnaf but.....(whispers in her ear). . .We will put you back together.

(fade)

Dvplopaxnr zqbf xs ebq lsn. Awf uu bteom mss ihp mavzh oq ntsst

(We start the chapter with Sofia trying to sleep from the thought of revisiting the MD5 era)

Sofia: No! Come on! I don't want to- (wakes up) (sigh) I really can't deal with this!

Lucinia: Deal with what?

Sofia:...MD5 era?

Lucinia: Get over it. So what? What if the past IS really trying to kill you? What if it's you seeing things? Just act like you're better than them or something

Sofia: Better?

Lucinia: . . (chuckles) I'm just trying to help silly! Just don't think about it. Alright?

Sofia: Hmmm. Okay.

Lucinia: Okay then. Now go back to sleep.

Sofia: Actually IIIIIIII'm going for a walk around the facility.

Lucinia: Nah, I think you should go back to sleep.

Sofia: Nah nah nah. I'm gonna go take a walk it's only 11:44.