Chapter 21: The End

Momw vv ba. Xlr ibuepr ry ali fwhyc mf kxyi.

Azai: Today's the day.

Thomas: The day where the vgr...turns to scattered dust.

Darrin: Once that's all done, we'll finally be able tear down TAScorp so we can take over Silica City.

Alexis: People may pity about the damage finishing it's touches but it'll be quick...and it'll be done in less than an hour.

Kristen: Everyone is just lying to themselves in the cold. However...the title of this thing means it!.. This is the official end.

Thomas: But not just the end to a story....It's OUR ending.

Azai: You'll see what great heroes we'll make. And you will see how good we plan to take better care than Lucks did...End of transmission.

Gv glnsmlv 22, rb vxxyiyv, poir gkx amxyh hm xlvv voetghk zecf "wal irq" lm tieav moi wgrkf mw qrgl. Rs zrkl. Xlnqd fsy.

(We cut to an intense scene, Azai and the twins are in the game being hosted by Gamma. The atmosphere is an empty white)

Azai: Oh! Oh ho my! We're here girls!

Alexis: We're finally, finally here! We are about to take TAScorp down.

Kristen: And, we'll finally get revenge at the red hair chick for killing our mom! It's perfect.

(The atmosphere turns into not Tempest but "Pong")

Alexis: Huh? This isn't Tempest! What's this?!

Azai: Very funny Lucks! You had the audacity to force Gamma to-

(Confused, Azai and the twins see Amelia and Deena to their right. They're in shock that they made it to them)

All: WHAT?!

Tari/Amelia: Haha! Guards do really good impersonations of us, don't they? Just give them similar clothes as us and we can't be told apart.

Belle/Deena: Yeah! It's like they were our fraternal twin siblings like (pointing to Kristen and Alexis) you 2 were.

(Cheering from the audience is heard outside the game)

Alexis: So we weren't being chased by you but guards? You're already here before we got here?!

Lucinia: (puts on her Bill Cipher chip) OH QUIT PLAYING DUMB LEXI. YOU KNEW WE'D MEET YOU HERE. YOU CAN'T GET AWAY FROM TASCORP WHEN YOU ALREADY NEVER HAVE.

Lucks/Henry: You see Azai, the truth is... You failed from the very start. (to himself) Why am I always saying meme'd quotes all the time? Uhh, as I was saying unlike Tempest, there is no glitch that shuts down the place. Which means you can't turn anything off ever!

Sofia: So that means...you lose! Game over for the villains! AGAIN!!!

Alexis: What about the contestants?

Tari/Amelia: To make it look convincing, they're pretending to play since we told Gamma to fake it. So now they're gonna watch you 2 lose!

Azai: Are you kidding me?!

Theo: I heard some were gonna vlog it but y'know, hardly anyone cares about vlogs anymore.

Kristen: So what's the point of Thomas and Darrin getting personal info from this place?

Belle/Deena: Absolutely nothing! So they failed like you and Azai have!

Theo: Which is why now you're forced to play a 3 on 3 game of Pong with us!