Chapter 7: Something In Common

(We start our story with Belle and Lucks showing Tari where she'll be staying in TAScorp which is the room from the season 1 soundtrack video. don't judge me.)

Lucks/Henry: This is it Tari, the perfect meta runner room for you.

Belle: Nice isn't it?

Tari: (taking a look around) It's smol but it's...fine...I guess.

Belle: I mean you'll get a nice view of Silica city from your play area or office as I'd like to call it. Since we meta runners also have YouTube channels since they don't want meta running to be the only thing in life. I mean meta runners are the greatest thing you would give up for in life.

Lucks/Henry: Belle we get it. I understand what you mean. Tari do you prefer this apartment in TAScorp or did you want another?

Tari: It's good enough.

Lucks/Henry: Great. I have other forms of business to attend to.. Belle while you're at it, can you finish moving Tari into her place?

Belle: (sigh) (bored sounding) Yes Lucks.

Tari: You wanting to get a break for once or are you willing cheers from your fans?

Belle: Uhh the first one. But if I'm honest, I'd say both. I never remembered anything since I woke up in July of 2018. I don't remember anything now. but I'd want to.

Tari: (exhale) Welp welcome to the club.

Belle: Actually I got into this stage in life first so I guess I'm the founder so yeah.

(later)

Belle: And we're done. You find it okay? 

Tari: Yeah. It's okay.

Belle: Some people told me meta runner fans felt bad for you after that "md5 incident" and feel like it would be interesting to see how you would be in meta runner performances next week and in the future.

Tari: Hmmm....alright. Have there ever been any "robot" like cyborgs at performances?

Belle: Yeah, because..(sigh)..is Battle Blaze on?

Tari: Yeah, I'm saving it for playtime later on.

Belle: Good....I want....to show you something.....Don't get freaked out. Alright?

Tari: What are you doing?

Belle: (pulls out her meta runner arm and opens a familiar app) Look at the symbol.

Tari: (shook)....(realization) You're a robot like meta runner like me?

Belle: Yep. Lucks already somehow knows along with....a few other people which I still don't how they do to this fucking day!

Tari: Surprising.  .  . So you wanna uhh......play Battle Blaze with our project blue....stuff or whatever?

Belle: Yeah, you want a bit of Battle Blaze?

Tari: Yeah, I guess I did a bit too much of Tempest.

Belle: Nah, it's fine. Lucinia used to play it with me alot last year before y'know...

Tari: Awww.. If she's somewhere either in me oorrr anything in TAScorp, I hope she'll be happy to see us when all of this is over.

(transition. Sofia, Lamar and Masa are in TAScorp cells alone for their actions leaving Sofia sitting in guilt and devastation the most remorseful of all now that her sister died (when she didn't) and she sees herself as a wanted criminal. Lucinia and Sheridan are disguised with their text to speech voice chips)