Chapter 13: The Meta Runner Nobody Wanted

gdl hrhgvih ylim uilN gsv druv Lu gsv proovi. gsv ufgfiv hllm tzev gsvN z xsrooVi.

Connie: Sofia, are you afraid of anyone us leaving your side or dying?

Sofia: Yes, Lucinia is the most I'm scared of leaving.

Lucinia: There is nothing at all to worry about at all. As long we are in your hearts, we will NOT leave you Sofia.

Jack: Right sweetie. None of us will leave you.

Connie: There is nothing at all to be afraid of.

Lucinia: We will be together forever little sis. When you can't get through it on your own; I will protect and help you, okay?

Sofia: Okay.

gsilftslfg oruv, gsvb izM rmGl nfxs svoo dRgs iztv. sldvevi, glwzb Nzwv gsrmth uLIvevi xszmtv (R)

Previously on Purity Edition:

Dr. Sheridan: Hmm, I wonder what it would be like if future meta runners will be having Project Blue on them?

Lamar: Ooo, I see what you mean. The invasion of Blue (laugh)

(Scene switch)

Tari/Amelia: I'm not gonna lie, I kinda hope Masa, Lamar and Lucinia get used to the first time they warp (snickering)

(Scene switch)

Tari/Amelia: (Energetic and hyper mood) DEENA!!!!

Belle/Deena: GAH!! Again?!

Tari/Amelia: Yee. Michael finished Project Blue.

Belle/Deena: (shocc) (shifts to excitement) OOOOOOOO SHIIIIIT!!!!!!

(Scene switch)

Theo: Sooooooooooooooooooooooo..................................what now?

Tari/Amelia: I dunno, play around?

(Sofia watches on the tv and thinks she'll leave her sister when A.I. takes over mankind. She then leaves her room, leans against the wall breaking down.)

Sofia: (breathing) I can't...I can't afford to leave her side again....I gotta do it. I gotta do what the reader never thought was possible.

This time on Purity Edition:

(February 6th, 2020)

Dr. Sheridan: (Looking at bot boys making Project Blue chips) (In his head) Just like dad said "I vision when you're older, you'll be a successful tech designer with many riches".

Sofia: (Catching Michael off guard) Excuse me Mike?

Dr. Sheridan: GAH!! Jesus Sofia!

Sofia: Sorry. I just wanted to say, uhh..are any of you available at the moment?

Lucks/Henry: Hmm, not at the moment. Any reason in particular?

Sofia: Well, do you remember the day when Lucinia...y'know?

Lucks/Henry: Disappeared?

Sofia: No no no. The other thing, before that.

Lucks/Henry: Oh when she ██████ █ ████ ██████?

Sofia: Yes that. I said "Hopefully I'll be like her one day!"

Dr. Sheridan: And when Lucinia heard it and if you both had ████ ██████ ████ she'd delete your vagina from existence. (proceeds to laugh). I can't believe she said that tho