Chapter 9: The Secret Comes Out

(Our chapter begins minutes after Chapter 8 left off.)

Belle: You should've just kept it on then covered Theo's eyes. I hardly saw who those kids were.

Tari: Theo took it too far! I did not want to have another segment of him looking through this company's shit. He just (sigh) I think he just needs to have a break.

Belle: Pfft, you know how children can be. Not wanting to stop or just wanting to do whatever they want and do thing that isn't for their young age. But still, you did the right thing.

Tari: Belle, I know I did. He just needs to learn better. He may be just a child but he's a game character, he somehow knows the real world rules and doesn't even have a family when he's thinking he does.

Belle: Exactly. But he's got friends and that's what matters. He's the youngest in the trio but Tari, you gotta know he'll be better.

Tari: I know he will. I feel like he's still in baby steps

Belle: I know but I'm going off track about what I'm saying.. Those dead kids. They were covered in blood, they're blondies, female like how we are but that's besides the point.

Tari: I know I know what you're trying to solve here but.....It may not be solved...no matter how hard you try. I'll do it with you but you'll see how impossible it'll be.

Belle: I find that hard to believe babe, you have your predictions on how it end and I'll keep mine being this possible to beat accurate no matter what I do. I have faith and bravery to this.

(Theo is in Tari's room all sad)

Theo: (crying) Why can't they believe me? I believe it. I can feel it. I believe that I have 2 older sisters, a daddy, a dead mommy, and.  .  .  . I'm not just an A.I. for video games.  .  .  .I'm different.

(fade)

.

.

.

(3 months later)

(An entire quarter of a year has passed by and it's now the day of the January 2018 children murders anniversary is today. Now the MD5 in disguise with disguised Lucinia and Dr. Sheridan speaking  in text to speech voice chips are in Gamma Tech's editor's room plotting to give back thy memories of Tari and Belle in an attempt to put Lucks' family back together.)

Lamar: So today be the day?

Lucinia: Yeah. You glad it's here? I can see we're not gonna fail. It's the light at the end of the tunnel.

Sofia: Hmph, I can see it too. Just right in front of us just feet away from our reach.

Masa: But thanks to these guys we'll make it now. We'll finally make it.

Lucinia: He's right Sofia. And maybe now you'll see your sis again.

Sofia: (determination) We'll do it. I'm gonna finally beat this darkness now

Dr. Sheridan: Now for the show to begin. They're gonna roll the tape and then move to scenes of a TAScorp project that brought Lucks' kids back as Tari and Belle.

Masa: Woah, what?!

Lucinia: Shocking to hear. I know but it's true.

Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen, please rise as today 2 years ago, the killing spree of 7 children has ended with the killings of Amelia, Deena and ████████ Nichols who were often known as the children of TAScorp CEO, Henry "Lucks" Nichols. So please rise as we play a tribute montage before we cut to Tempest this afternoon.