Chapter one.

LOUIS POV.

My head is spinning. My throat is burning after all the beer I have swallowed the last hours. I close my eyes and hope that the loud music and all the people in this crowded house will disappear. I open my eyes again and realize that I haven't paid attention to the short girl standing in front of me. She's standing on her tippy toes to whisper something in my ear.  I dont catch the words but the tone in her voice tells me that she said something dirty. They all do. I push her away.

"Come on Louis. We both know you can't resist girls when you have alcohol in your vains"  She's right. She's damn right. I never leave a party without a girl or two. But tonight I dont feel like taking anyone home.

I roll my eyes before walking away, leaving her to talk shit about me to her friends. The funny thing is that I'm used to it now. People talk shit about me all the time. I cant count how many times people have called me "slut" or "manwhore" the last years. And they are right. I don't remember the last time I had a serious relationship with someone. I don't fall in love.

I look over to where my friends are standing. Every singel one of them wasted. And every singel one of them with their tongue down a girl's troath. I know they wouldn't even notice if I left. They never do. I think the actual reason they want to hang out with me is because girls seem to like my looks. I can get a girl on her knees before they can get their attention. I roll my eyes before heading for the door.

The air outside is cold. Summer break is now over. It's my favourite part of the year. It's many reasons to that. No school, no teachers, no fucked up friends and most important im far away from here. I hate it here in Manchester. I have hated it since the first time I stepped into the shitty house my mom calls "home". This has never been my home. Never will be. I moved away from Doncaster the summer before I was starting in High School. I feel like I tried everything I could to make my mom realize that I didn't want to move. I couldn't move. She told me moving would be good for us. Good for me. I could have a fresh start.

Everyone seem to think that they know me. In fact nobody knows the real me. Everyone at school thinks that I'm a cold, angry, mean fuckboy. But I'm not actually. The thing is people are dangerous. Especially when they know you. Everyone will leave you in the end. And if they know who you are, they will take a part of you with them.