Chapter ten

Two weeks later

Harry's POV

"Why do you care so much that he slept with your sister?" Liam says and lay his arm around my shoulder.

I haven't talked to Louis in two weeks. I knew my life wouldn't just move on if I stopped seeing him, but I had a little hope inside that it would. Everyday was more painful. I saw him at school everyday. He had started hanging with his friends again. They we're so loud. Laughing and yelling. But Louis was still quiet, even more quiet then before. I allowed myself to look at him during lunch break. He became more beautiful everyday, and I became more off a mess.

"Maybe he's changed?" Zayn says and take a sip off his cola.

My mom called Zayn, Liam and Niall yesterday and asked them to suprise me with a sleepover at Niall's place. My mom and Robin have started to notice that I'm sad. Gemma has too but she don't care. We fall futher and futher away from each other everyday. I used to tell her everything just two weeks ago. And now we don't even talk to each other. I miss her. But even more than that, I miss Louis.

"He has not changed" I whisper when I remember that they asked me a question.

The first thing I did when I went to school the day after I last saw Louis, was to ask every female friend I have about him. I got the same answer from all off them: "He's a fuckboy", "He have slept with every singel girl at this school", "Stay away from him".

"I don't like seeing you like this Harry." Niall shrug and hold out a soda for me to take it.

I shake my head. I need something stronger than a soda.

"Do you have any beer Niall?" I ask and stand up from the couch.

Niall's eyes go wide. Zayn and Liam share a worried look.

"I'm not letting you drink away your sorrow bro." Niall shake his head.

"Come on! It will be fun. Do you really want to sit here and watch movies while drinking soda all night?" I laugh.

"We're home alone anyway. Live a little, gosh!" I yell

Niall's face turn into a wide grin. "I'm in." he laughs and stand up.

Zayn stand up as well.

"Really guys?" Liam ask worried.

"Stop acting like a mom Liam!" Zayn laughs and drag him off the couch.

"Forget your beer Harry." Niall smirk. "I have something much better." he walk towards the big cabinet in the corner of the kitchen.

He open it. It's filled with at least twenty different sorts off liquor. I reach out for one off them but Liam grap my arm.

"Guys, are we really doing this?" he ask concerned.

"Hell yeah we are. Stop being such a pussy!" I snap and tear my arm away from his strong grip.

I open the bottle and raise it to my lips. I screw my eyes shut when the strong taste hit my tongue.

I hand it over to Niall. I've never been drunk before, but people seem to forget things when they are. Thats all I want right now. To forget. Forget Louis.

Same time Louis POV

"You are not going to a strip club!" Eleanor place her hands one her hip and glare at Stan.

I haven't talked to Harry in two weeks. He's ignoring me. I can tell by the way he quickly looks away when we make eyecontact at school. It drives me crazy that I don't know why. The last time I talked to him, he looked so happy. My mom have been asking me questions about him since we ate dinner together. She keeps asking me when he will come back. It's hard to keep lying to her. "He will be around soon" "He's just bussy." I'm almost out off lies.