Chapter twenty nine

"Your injuries looks much better already Harry." the doctor says with his eyes focused on the papers in his hands.

Mom squeeze my hand. I smile at her. Louis and the boys share a happy look.

"You are a strong boy. To be honest I didn't think you would wake up that fast." he smiles.

"When am I allowed to go home?" I ask.

"Maybe in a few weeks." he mumbles. "But I have to say that when you come home, many things will be different."

I nod. As long as I can go home and sleep in my own bed, I'm fine with some changes.

"No sports, no alcohol  or other intoxicants, you'll have to limit your time on the phone, computer and other electronics." he's looking between me and my mom.

"And I would also recommend you to take a break from having sex until your healt get's better."

I cough. My cheeks get's warm. I look at Louis. He winks at me causing dirty thoughts to fill my mind.

"That won't be a problem." mom laughs.

Niall and Liam looks at each other. I glare at them telling them to shut up. Zayn turn around to look at Louis. He whisper something in his ear that causes Louis' cheeks to get as red as mine.

"Okay, that was all I had to say. Any questions?" he asks and stand up.

"No. Thank you so much." I smile and shake his hand. My eyes gets stuck on Louis the moment the doctor leaves the room. Zayn notice and stand up.

"Anne, lads."  he smiles. "Let's leave them alone."

Louis gives him a thankful look as they leave the room. He stands up from his chair and sit down on the bed beside me instead.

"Sad that we can't go any further?" he asks with a flirty voice. I moan a little when he palms my dick.

"I'm a virgin." I say. He probably knows already but I don't want to keep any secrets from him. He removes his hand from my dick and palm my cheek instead.

"Is it stupid?" I ask when he don't answer.

"No. It's not." he shakes his head. I smile and pull him down to me. He push his hands through my curls and pull my head closer to him. He press our lips together.

"I like the idea of being your first." he whispers between the kisses. "I like the idea of you being untouched."

Untouched. That word makes me pull away. His blue eyes looks at me with confusion.

"What's wrong?" he asks and rub my cheek with his thumb.

"I don't like to think about all the girls you've been with. You have so much experience." I whisper.

His eyes turn a little sad. I can tell that my words hurt him. He don't like the way he handled pain before.

"Harry listen to me." his voice cracks in the end. "Having sex because you want to forget things, is not the same as having sex with someone you like."

"The moments we've had together is so different from all the girls I've been with."

"Different from Gemma?" I ask without thinking. I want to slap myself for asking that.

"Gemma was something else." he mumbles. "I didn't have sex with her because I was drunk or  wanted to forget something. I had sex with her because I wanted to."

"Did you feel something for her?" I know I should stop now before I cross the line.

"No. Yes. I don't know." he groans and tug his hair. "I thought I didn't but after we spoke together I-