Chapter thrity nine

Harry's POV
I've been standing in front of the mirror in my room for almost an hour now. Every t-shirt seems so boring and ugly and every pair of black jeans seems so dark and sad. It's weird how nervous I am. Is it because Louis is playing his first game, or because he's going to tell me everything? Am I ready to hear everything? Is he ready to tell me? He said her was, but what if he's changed his mind? So many questions are running through my head right now that I'm starting to run out of time. Liam will be here any minute and I'm not wearing any clothes. I open one off the trays in my closet and search through it. This is the tray I never open anymore. I stopped wearing this clothes long ago and I'm not even sure if they fit, but it's worth a try. A little bit of color won't hurt. I take out a purple shirt. It's beautiful. Really. I pull it over my head and stare back into the mirror. Maybe it's too much. Maybe everyone will be laughing at me. But I'm doing this for Louis.

"Harry, they are here!!" Robin yells from downstairs.

"Coming!!" I yell back while pushing my legs into a pair of jeans. I take an other look in the mirror to check my hair before running downstairs. I'm so excited. I really hope everything will go well.

Louis POV
I can't stop my leg from shaking. Four guys have already glared at me for the annoying sound I'm making. I keep bouncing my leg onto the floor. I push my hair back with my hands. How the fuck is it possible for me to be this nervous? Harry is going to be here. That's everything I asked for. He'll be here and I'll relax when I see his face.

"Can you shut the fuck up!!" One of the guys groans and slap me in the back of the head. I rub the area and nod.

"Leave him alone, Rian." Ed says and sit down beside me. I give him a thankful look and focus on not starting to move my leg again.

"You need to relax." he laughs and rub my back. "You are a great player. You'll be fine."

"I know I just....." I stop myself.

"Trouble in paradise?" he asks with a smirk on his face.

"Yeah, something like that." I laugh and start knitting my shoes. "If you like really liked someone, but were afraid to tell them something because you don't want to loose them. What would you do?" I ask without looking up at him.

"Well, I think that if you really like someone, they deserve to know you. It's hard to be in a relationship with someone you can't trust. And if they love you back, they will except you, right?"

I look up at him and smile. He's right. Harry loves me. And he will except me. We both sit up as the coach walk into the locker room.

"Okay, boys!" he yells to get our attention. Everyone shut their mouths and look at him. "We are better then these guys. They know it, we know it. That doesn't mean that it's going to be an easy match. The people who is here to support you, want a real show. So let's give them that, huh!?!!"

We all clap our hands and yell back at him before standing up. I take a few deep breaths before walking out beside Ed. I'll be fine. I have to be.

Harry's POV
"I'm so nervous." I admit as we find a place to sit. Niall rub my back and laugh.

"Don't be."

"So what are you guys going to do after the game?" Zayn asks and lift his eyebrows with a smirk on his lips.

"Shut up!" I groan and push him away causing them to laugh. "We are still on a break."

"Sure. Didn't sound like that on the phone last night." Liam laughs.

I stick my tongue out at him and move my attention to the field instead. They will probably be starting soon. I can't wait to see Louis in a football jersey. He will be so handsome. I picture his face as he runs down the field with sweat dripping from his forehead. I move a little in my seat as I feel a little twitch in my pants. It's been a long time since I even thought about sex. It hasn't been in my mind since I saw Louis last night. I wanted so bad to just lean in and kiss him. I wanted to rip his shirt off. Louis make me absolutely crazy.