Chapter forty two

Harry's POV
I slightly open my eyes. I'm so warm and sweaty. I'm confused at first when I realize I'm not in my own bed. But then I look down at the sleeping boy with his arms around my body. He looks so cute. His face is pressed down in the mattress causing his cheeks to look a bit chubby. He snores lightly with his mouth open. I lift the duvet covering us and see that I'm naked. A wide smile forms on my lips as I remember why. I lost my virginity. And I lost it with him. I couldn't wish for something else. I just lay there for a few minutes feeling Louis' warm body against mine. But I get so thirsty after a while so I stand up carefully not to wake him up. I whimper a bit when I feel this sore pain in my ass. Not surprising. I grab a pair of night pants from his floor and put them on without any underpants. I walk down the stairs as quiet as I can. I don't want to wake up Jay either. I'm met by an empty kitchen. I grab a glass and pour it up with water.

"Good morning."

I let out a quiet shriek. I hear a soft laugh from behind me and turn around. I'm met by Jay's sleepy face. Still when she looks tired, she has a smile on her lips.

"Good morning." I smile and take sip of my water.

"I figured out that you would stay the night." she says and pour herself a cup of coffee. I don't really know what to answer so I just nod and keep drinking my water. She looks at me with her kind eyes and reach out to touch my shoulder.

"I'm happy that you are friends again." she smiles and rub my shoulder. I nod, but I think she saw the emotion that flashed through my eyes at the word "friends". He hasn't told her?

"Or are you something more than that?" she asks curious. This is not my conversation to take, but I don't want to lie to her.

"We are actually together. Like in a relationship." I answer and look down at my hands. She laughs a little and take a sip of her coffee.

"Finally one of you admitted it." she laughs. I look up at her and shake my head.

"You knew?" I smile.

"Of course I did."

My water comes to an end and I figure out that I should go back up to Louis before he wakes up.

"I should probably go back up to him." I shrug and nod towards the stairs. She grabs my arm before I get the chance to walk away and pull me into a hug. I hug her back without really knowing why.

"Be patient with him. He has issues." she squeeze me in her arms.

"I know." I admit. "I will be patient."

"You have done so much for me, Harry." she says while hugging me. "You saved my boy and I can't tell you have grateful I am for that."

"It's nothing." I smile and pull away. "He saved me as well."

She nods and step away from me letting me walk up to him. He's still asleep when I step into his room. I shake my head a little and lay down beside me. He immediately raps his arms around me, still in sleep. I hold back my laugh as he mumbles my name a few times. I just stare at him for a few minutes. I study every part of his face like I haven't done it before. If I didn't love him with all my heart, I would find it disgusting that he's breathing on me with his morning breath. I don't care.

"Are you watching me?" he mumbles with a sleepy voice. I'm surprised. How does he know that? His eyes were closed.

"No." I lie. He opens his eyes slightly and see that I'm lying.

"I didn't know you were a liar, baby cakes." he smiles and close his eyes again. His voice is so raspy and sleepy. I love it. I absolutely love it.