Chapter twenty five

I just have to say that this gif of Harry breaks me. Like seriously I cry everytime I see it.

Harry's POV

"And then Zayn slipped and hit his head into the locker." Niall laughs loud and slap his tight.

Liam and Zayn both gasp for air because of laughing so hard. To be honest I dont even know what they are talking about. I zoned out 30 seconds into the story. My head is aching like crazy and I'm really hungry. The food here is so bad. I've tried to eat, but everytime I put something into my mouth it just come out again. My body is so sore. Everytime I take a deep breath, I whimper in pain because of the broken ribs and my punctured lung. I know I look like shit. My face is full of bruises and wounds. My nose is crooked. They told me that it's broken. That is nothing knew. It was already broken before the accident. Louis broke my nose when he punched me, I just didn't want to believe it. Now I do. Even thought I want to blame him for my accident, I can't. I want to hate him, but I cant. I wouldn't be able to hate him if I tried.

"Are you okay lad?" Niall asks and lay his hand on my tight.

I rub my eyes. I forgot they were here.

"Yeah. I'm fine, I was just thinking." I shrug.

"About Louis?" Zayn ask and move closer to me.

I don't answer. That's a stupid question. He knows I am. I love my friends. They are my brothers, but sometimes I feel like they dont understand me as well as Louis does. Did.

"Forget him. He's an asshole." Niall shake his head. His sentence causes Liam to shoot his head up.

"He's not an asshole." Liam groan and look between the three of us.

Zayns face fills up with anger. "How can you defend him? You were the one who said we should drive over the slut only weeks ago!" Zayn snap. He cover his mouth when he realise he said it out loud.

"What the fuck Zayn!?" I almost yell and sit up in the bed. I ignore the way my chest hurt when I do. "You don't get to call him a slut!" I don't even know why I am defending Louis. He left me. I don't own him anything. But my friends don't get to talk like this about the person I- love.

"He don't deserve your defending!" Zayn yells and stand up. "You don't remember what he said about you before the accident? He said th-

"Zayn, shut up!" Liam snaps.

"Zayn calm down." Niall says and play with the end of his sweater. I can tell that he's uncomfortable about this. I'm uncomfortable too. They all know something about all this that I don't.

"No! I'm not calming down!" Zayn yells even louder. "Want to hear something Harry?!" he looks down at me. I hate the way I'm not able to stand right now. If I would be standing, he wouldn't be looking down at me. " I defended your little boyfriend when you were in coma! I helped him. I tried to be nice to him. Do you think he returned it?!" he laughs and shake his head.

"No! He didn't even bother to ask me how I felt! He didn't bother to ask how any of us felt!" his voice cracks at the end and a single tear runs down his face. "He acted like it was so much worse for him! But it wasn't. You are our bestfriend Harry." he sobs and look back and forth between Liam and Niall. "And we almost lost you."

I look away. I don't want to hear this. I don't want to hear another person saying how they almost lost me. My mom has been saying that in every sentence since I woke up. Robin has been acting so weird. He's trying to make me laugh all the time, but fails completely. He always used to be so funny and cheerful, but now he's acting so weird. Everyone is acting so weird. I mean I'm never alone in this room, but I feel so lonely. All the voices I hear seem so unfamiliar to my ears. There is only one voice I want to hear. I need to hear his voice. I need to now that he's not drunk or high or something like that. I need to know that he's okay.