Chapter twelve

Louis POV

I've never believed in karma. I've never believed that there are something between earth and heaven. But there are moments where we experience something that make us think that we are getting punished for something we did in the past.

Harry have become a so important part off my life in so short time. Even when he isn't with me, he's helping me through the day. And when I sleep, he's there. In my arms. And I'm safe. Safe from everything.

Harry ran away. He ran away from me. I've never been this angry at myself before. I remember his sister now. She was tall and skinny like Harry. Her hair was brown just like his. She wasn't hot. She was beautiful.

Why did I sleep with her?! For the first time in my life I regret the way I handle my pain on. I enjoyed it in the moment, but karma slapped me in the face like bitch.

I can hear my mom singing in the shower when I step inside. I run upstairs straight into my room and break down.

I don't try to hold my tears back. I don't try to act strong. For once I just allow myself to be weak and let my emotions out. It feels terrible and good at the same time.

My phone vibrates in my pocet. I pull it out in hope that Harry's name will apear on the screen. It doesn't. Stan the screen says. My anger build up when I read the name. I wish I never met him. He were the one that took me to parties and thought me that sex was the best medicine for everything.

"Aghhh!" I scream and throw the phone as hard as I can into the wall. I walk over to the wall and punch it again and again until my hand is covered in blood and hurts like hell. All I can see is red. I grab the picture from the nightstand and throw it onto the ground. It shatters. The sound hit my ears like gunshots. I fall onto my knees and grap the picture in my hands. I ignore the way the broken glass cut deep into my already bloody hands.

"Nonono." I whisper and try to put it together again.

"Mom! Help me!" I scream at the top of my voice.

Only seconds later she runs inside the room. "What is happening?!"

I look up at her "Mom help me please!" I'm crying like a fucking baby.

She looks around the room with wide eyes. My bookshelf is overturned. My mirrior is no longer hanging on the wall. My pillows are everywhere. And the floor is covered in broken glass and my blood.

"Shhsssh. It's only the frame honey." she whispers and wrap me in her arms.

"How can you still love me? I'm such a horrible person. I should have just died like dad did" I sob and bury my face in her neck.

She lifts my head and force me to look at her. "Don't you dare say that!" she's crying too.

"You're everything I have Louis. I love you so much. You are not a horrible person."

"I love you too mom. I'm sorry I haven't said it in a while."

It's true. I haven't told my mom that I love her in a long time. But i do. I love her so much. She have always been there for me. She came and picked me up when I was to drunk to walk home. She cleaned my room everytime I trashed it. She took care off my wounds after I got into fights. After all the bullshit I've put her through, she's still here. She still loves me.

"Let me see that hand." she says and take a look at it.

"It hurts like hell." I groan. She give me a warning glare because off my language. "Sorry" I mumble.

"It's broken. And the cuts are deep. We have to go to the hospital."

A few hours later