Chapter eight

Harrys POV

I search up Louis Tomlinson and find out where he lives. Something about the way Louis yelled in the other guy's face just freaked me out. He looked so angry. So hurt.

I felt so bad for him. All of his friends were laughing at him and I could see that he didn't like it.

I didn't bother to wait until school was over to visit him. I had to run after him. Zayn tried to hold me back. I understand why. He's trying to protect me. Zayn and I have always been close. That's why I called him after Louis yelled in my face after I took him to my place the other night.

I knock on the door even tho I know he won't answer. The door is locked and it's not like I can climb through the window.

"Louis! It's Harry!" I yell and knock again.

I know he's here. I can see his black backpack through the small windows on the door.

"I know you can hear me Louis!"

"I'll start yelling if you don't open the door." I try hoping that he remembers that he made me sing in front of him by saying that.

The door unlocks with a click and I open it. I step inside and scan the house for him.

The house is much smaller than mine. I've never actually been into big houses. My mom and my stepdad is. That's why our house is the largest one in our street. Louis' house looks so much more like a place you could call home.

"Down here" a weak voice sobs.

There sitting beside the door with his feet crumbled against his chest, is Louis.

I close the door and sit down beside him, close enough that our knees are touching each other. We sit there in silence for a few minutes. Louis is just staring out in the air. More and more tears running down his cheeks.

"What happened?" I ask as soft as possible.

He lets out a sad laugh. "Everything is just fucked up. I'm fucked up." he sobs and shake his head.

"No your not." I say and turn my head to look at him.

"I'm sorry Harry but you don't know me." he says and cover his face with his hands.

He's right. I don't know him. But somehow I feel like we're connected. I've felt like this since our tongues touched each other.

I look over to where his TV is standing. Under it, is a playstation. I have an idea.

Louis uncovers his face when I stand up.

I bend down and lift him up. His eyes goes wide and his cheeks gets all red. I laugh at the way his face looks so cute with red all over it.

"I understand that you don't want to talk about it, so lets get you into a better mood." I smile and guide him to the couch.

He sits down as I walk over to his TV. I search through the trays for a movie or a videogame or something.

"Do you have any videogames?" I ask when I don't find any.

"The second tray." he mumbles.

"So what do you want to play? I feel like you're a fifa guy." I say.

He doesn't answer so I take that as a yes and start the game. I give him a gamepad and sit down beside him on the couch.

"One round" I smile. "Please?"

"You made a big mistake Harold. I'm a beast at this game." he laughs and take the gamepad.

Hours later Louis POV